Polygraph Exam? - Page 2
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Polygraph Exam?

Unregistered
    That's really discouraging. I'm Hispanic 22 years old but don't know anyone on the inside. I have an associate degree but from what I hear that does not help. I've made it this far, so let see what happens. Thank you for the reply.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's really discouraging. I'm Hispanic 22 years old but don't know anyone on the inside. I have an associate degree but from what I hear that does not help. I've made it this far, so let see what happens. Thank you for the reply.
    Sorry, Apply elsewhere. It takes a relative who is on the Family & Friends Plan to get in. Don't get to bummed when the rejection letter comes in the mail.

Unregistered
    Well you still have some growing up to do. It is difficult to get in any agency at the age of 22 unless you part of the F&F plan.

Unregistered

bullshit

I am black military veteran and have a college degree and i couldnt get in they dont like to hire well spoken smart blacks either we might end up promoting or something too much of a threat

Polygraph exam

IF YOU'RE A NOTRE DAME FAN DONT WORRY YOU'LL PASS WITH FLYING COLORS.

1st QUESTION ON POLYGRAPH EXAM......... "ARE YOU A NOTRE DAME FAN"?. Always answer YES

Unregistered
    You are crazy if you want to work in this place

Unregistered
    Polygraph??!! You want the truth? Ok here it is! I am the best! I have saved MPD. You all owe me. At ease sailor, this Chief to be is going ashore.

Unregistered
    How long does it take to get your results back? I did my polygraph exam on Monday of last week and a little worry since I didn't a call back today. When I my psychological in 6 days they scheduled me to do my polygraph exam. Any insight will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and be safe out there

Have you heard anything? Did you get a call to continue the process?

Unregistered
    Have you heard anything? Did you get a call to continue the process?
    I'm still in the process, not DQ. 3 weeks has pass already, from what I've been told from other applicants the background is being doing as well. I haven't received an email or letter of being DQ. What about you?

Unregistered
    I also had my polygraph two weeks ago and no word yet. I also heard the backgrounds are still ongoing. So I am in the same process as you both.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast