Polygraph Exam?
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Polygraph Exam?

Unregistered

Polygraph Exam?

How long does it take to get your results back? I did my polygraph exam on Monday of last week and a little worry since I didn't a call back today. When I my psychological in 6 days they scheduled me to do my polygraph exam. Any insight will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and be safe out there

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How long does it take to get your results back? I did my polygraph exam on Monday of last week and a little worry since I didn't a call back today. When I my psychological in 6 days they scheduled me to do my polygraph exam. Any insight will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and be safe out there
    Just be glad that you made it to the polygraph. Not many make it past the psychological.

Unregistered
    Stfu and wait

Unregistered
    Just be glad that you made it to the polygraph. Not many make it past the psychological.
    what u mean not many make it?

Unregistered
    Don't be an idiot, apply at Miami Beach, or elsewhere. This place is a joke, ran by illiterate, inept , Affirmative Action bozo's , just look at our staff, what a joke this place has become !

Unregistered
    If they didn't contact you just wait for a letter in the mail saying you flunked and are no longer a candidate

Unregistered
    The results are known right away. Now it time to wait and see if they have a relative or family friend. They can bounce you for. To highlight this a little more for you. Your asked a few test questions that they already known the answer to. Then they ask question on your jobs, stealing, sex with animals ( my favorite) to see if their is a spike in your reading. Once he finished he can tell them right away if you passed or failed. Now it's up to the back ground people to see if your the correct race, which sex you are. If your going to be passed on. The smartest thing, you could do for yourself. Is apply elsewhere too. This is a great place to come and get experience, then move on.

Unregistered
    The results are known right away. Now it time to wait and see if they have a relative or family friend. They can bounce you for. To highlight this a little more for you. Your asked a few test questions that they already known the answer to. Then they ask question on your jobs, stealing, sex with animals ( my favorite) to see if their is a spike in your reading. Once he finished he can tell them right away if you passed or failed. Now it's up to the back ground people to see if your the correct race, which sex you are. If your going to be passed on. The smartest thing, you could do for yourself. Is apply elsewhere too. This is a great place to come and get experience, then move on.
    I remembered that question. Very funny!

Unregistered
    Don't worry about it. If you are a female, cute and love to suck **** you got it made. The staff and the ones that make the hiring decisions love the cute, Latin female types. Spread your legs for a gold badge after you get on and you will get where you want to go in a relatively short period of time, ie, good days off, good shift and great area of the city to work in. If you really want to win the prize, get knocked up by the right gold badge and you can write your own ticket. But be aware that he will have to pay half of what he has to the wife when she dumps his ass.

White males, failure rate is 80 - 90% so don't even bother. Spics with a relative already on the department have a chance on a case by case basis. If you be Black, come on brotha, you automatically in. We be changin color to this honky white place.

Unregistered
    Don't worry about it. If you are a female, cute and love to suck **** you got it made. The staff and the ones that make the hiring decisions love the cute, Latin female types. Spread your legs for a gold badge after you get on and you will get where you want to go in a relatively short period of time, ie, good days off, good shift and great area of the city to work in. If you really want to win the prize, get knocked up by the right gold badge and you can write your own ticket. But be aware that he will have to pay half of what he has to the wife when she dumps his ass.

White males, failure rate is 80 - 90% so don't even bother. Spics with a relative already on the department have a chance on a case by case basis. If you be Black, come on brotha, you automatically in. We be changin color to this honky white place.
    Wow, white males failure rate is 80-90%! All you have to do is say that your Hispanic and part of the F & F Plan. You will get in without any problems even if you did so bad on the polygraph. Blacks does not automatic gets in. Look at the last couple of recruit classes. All Hispanics, whites and sexy 33s.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast