Polygraph Exam? - Page 9
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Polygraph Exam?

Unregistered
    I applied the second time around anyone else waiting to hear back?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I applied the second time around anyone else waiting to hear back?
    Most of us here is from November 2015

Unregistered
    Jesssssssssssssus! Why the process moving so slow??? These 19 year old have not much of life experience anyways, their application probably just have their name and address and DOB. Come on now! Speed it up people!

Unregistered
    I'm the one who started this thread. My neighbors just told me, they said BI came over my neighborhood asking about me. Now it's just a matter of time
    Are you prior service military?

what questions did they ask your neighbors?

Unregistered
    Are you prior service military?

what questions did they ask your neighbors?
    No. I only have a college degree.

They use your picture you put on the application, they ask "How's John Doe as a person?" "Anything you think we should be aware of?" Etc.. My neighbors had my back they thought I was in trouble lol. All I really do is the work, school, and gym lol

Unregistered
    What you majoring in school? I just completed my AA at MDC in Criminal Justice. A cop told me that shit is not needed and to major in something else, little does he know that something else I like cost like $100,000 (helicopter pilot) which I don't have lol, but I'm enjoying criminal justice. Anyone studying the same or different? How does the department look at different degrees?

Thanks!

Unregistered
    What you majoring in school? I just completed my AA at MDC in Criminal Justice. A cop told me that shit is not needed and to major in something else, little does he know that something else I like cost like $100,000 (helicopter pilot) which I don't have lol, but I'm enjoying criminal justice. Anyone studying the same or different? How does the department look at different degrees?

Thanks!
    Lol this ****inf guy. Papo you are trying to be in a department that does not give a crap what major you have. You get no incentive for anything. Use it to go somewhere else. Right now there is no pay raises here so that means you will be stuck with the same pay rate for years. Go to county or get your bachelors and go to the beach where you get incentive even to be in shape. Sorry dont wanna be discouraged for some of you new guys but this place sucks. I been here for 5 years and im already over my 30s so i have to stay here cause if not i wont get a proper retirement anywhere. So you already know.

Unregistered
    Lol this ****inf guy. Papo you are trying to be in a department that does not give a crap what major you have. You get no incentive for anything. Use it to go somewhere else. Right now there is no pay raises here so that means you will be stuck with the same pay rate for years. Go to county or get your bachelors and go to the beach where you get incentive even to be in shape. Sorry dont wanna be discouraged for some of you new guys but this place sucks. I been here for 5 years and im already over my 30s so i have to stay here cause if not i wont get a proper retirement anywhere. So you already know.
    I see what you are saying. But to get your feet in the door working for the city for 1-3 years is not too bad. I'm still living with my dad and that income will be more than enough for me.

Unregistered
    No. I only have a college degree.

They use your picture you put on the application, they ask "How's John Doe as a person?" "Anything you think we should be aware of?" Etc.. My neighbors had my back they thought I was in trouble lol. All I really do is the work, school, and gym lol
    okay awesome. I've been waiting on hear back. I did my poly about 3-4 weeks ago. I'm prior service military so I was trying to see how they prioritize applicants. Hopefully everything goes well and we get into the next PAC this month...

Unregistered
    I see what you are saying. But to get your feet in the door working for the city for 1-3 years is not too bad. I'm still living with my dad and that income will be more than enough for me.
    I think I'll be okay making a little over $50,000. Shit last year I made $40,000 in the private sector and was doing pretty well. I know how to play with my money and pretty much have no bills. All paid for. Great credit. If I wanted more money I'll just continue to law school, but don't want to be stuck in a boring court house all day.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast