Polygraph Exam? - Page 18
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Polygraph Exam?

Unregistered
    Can't understand why any of you people would want to apply to a department who shits on its' employees, especially when other departments are hiring. BSO, Miami Beach, and Miami-Dade. Go to a department who has better working conditions and opportunities.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2621752]Can't understand why any of you people would want to apply to a department who shits on its' employees, especially when other departments are hiring. BSO, Miami Beach, and Miami-Dade. Go to a department who has better

I'm definitely listening to this guy. Sounds like he has made the right choices in life. You are my Leo forums Mentor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can't understand why any of you people would want to apply to a department who shits on its' employees, especially when other departments are hiring. BSO, Miami Beach, and Miami-Dade. Go to a department who has better working conditions and opportunities.
    It is so funny that current officers for the City of Miami PD always wants recruit to go elsewhere as they are still working with the City. Why you don't go and apply elsewhere and let the recruits choose where they want to start their career at. Maybe they did apply to others agency but since Miami PD morale low and have the most vacancies out of the other agencies that are hiring. Too all of the current and future recruits, apply anywhere you pleased. If you make it in to this department, congrats and make sure you do not follow the lead of some of these jackass by not doing what you suppose to be doing as a law enforcement officer.

Unregistered

Cool

My dream department is Miami Police I can care less about any other... if it happens now good if not I'll keep applying and trying until they get sick of me and give me a chance! Plus I was born and raised in Little Havana I know this city like the back of my hand!

Unregistered
    Next class will be in July

Unregistered
    Did you receive offer for July- or they finalized June class already?

Unregistered
    Thats a negative. Too soon to start another class. Typically it is always 2 to 4 months after one starts in the summer/fall.

Unregistered
    Thats a negative. Too soon to start another class. Typically it is always 2 to 4 months after one starts in the summer/fall.
    Other sources are saying other wise. Just saying what hear.

Unregistered
    Is anyone here officially hired???

Unregistered
    You wrong because June 7th will be the start date for PAC 118....After that they will hire only certified and certifiable only for a while.....

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast