Hey Captain Mallo
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Hey Captain Mallo

Theres a rumor someone more or less forced those who resigned to add they were leaving for financial reasons when that wasnt true.

Could that be considered falsifying a public record? Will IA be investigating?

Sounds like there are some retention/staffing issues at the jail.

When is command going to wake up and address those issues for the good of the order?

Unregistered

Do you think?

JM actually stand up for what is just and not be a tool for the administration to railroad the working Joe ?

I hear that it is best to look at a persons past actions in an effort to predict future behaviors.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kind of like how he came to work at the PSO and never mentioned to anyone that he was the former Sheriff's pal!

How he pretended to be a "Cops Cop" but was going to the Sheriff with everything (mole) !

Maybe how he turned a blind eye to the shenanigans between AF and CA but investigated the working joes?

How he was run out of the FOP for Union Busting ?

Yeah...... I know that Fuzking answer...lol

"CAPTAIN" don't trust that dude with your career kid

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JM actually stand up for what is just and not be a tool for the administration to railroad the working Joe ?

I hear that it is best to look at a persons past actions in an effort to predict future behaviors.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kind of like how he came to work at the PSO and never mentioned to anyone that he was the former Sheriff's pal!

How he pretended to be a "Cops Cop" but was going to the Sheriff with everything (mole) !

Maybe how he turned a blind eye to the shenanigans between AF and CA but investigated the working joes?

How he was run out of the FOP for Union Busting ?

Yeah...... I know that Fuzking answer...lol

"CAPTAIN" don't trust that dude with your career kid
    Trust him with my career? Oh contraire. He should worry about trusting me with his.

Unregistered

Question

Is this the same guy who ran and complained of sexual harassment because a hot blonde female deputy with big boobs told him she thought he looked good?

Now that's a real man right there!

Unregistered
    Is this the same guy who ran and complained of sexual harassment because a hot blonde female deputy with big boobs told him she thought he looked good?

Now that's a real man right there!
    Well if theres something to complain about......you dont get points for being quiet

Unregistered

First problem!

First problem is your a guy looking for "points" second is with this bunch of political pussies a guy like JM gets points on his knees.

Unregistered
    First problem is your a guy looking for "points" second is with this bunch of political pussies a guy like JM gets points on his knees.
    Sad commentary isnt it? I feel for those hes hurt and under the lack of leadership theye suffered

Unregistered
    Captain of Special Projects... Stfu lol

Unregistered
    Captain of Special Projects... Stfu lol
    Hey I got a plan. Can you loan me $ 998.00?

Unregistered

Perfect - Just call him ORVILLE

Yep history repeats itself I guess here boys!

Special Projects...lmao

That was what a former Sheriff used as the title for his political bag man back in the day! ORVILLE

Perfect fit for this clown with no true LE experience who the deputies don't respect.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast