Raquel Regalado for mayor!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Raquel Regalado for mayor!

Unregistered
    As for me and my house, we are voting for Raquel Regalado! I have lived here since ...., raised my sons and now my grandchild; this is HOME! So I will do all I can within my legal recourses to attract more people to vote for Raquel. You who are in the MDPD "Arena" must decide whether to continue under Gimenez' repressive regime or take a chance with Raquel. Quo Vadis MDPD?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As for me and my house, we are voting for Raquel Regalado! I have lived here since ...., raised my sons and now my grandchild; this is HOME! So I will do all I can within my legal recourses to attract more people to vote for Raquel. You who are in the MDPD "Arena" must decide whether to continue under Gimenez' repressive regime or take a chance with Raquel. Quo Vadis MDPD?
    Good for you. Go get 'em tiger. Tip of the Spear.

Unregistered
    Enough Cubans already please!!!!!!!! Hasta cuando!!. Every cuban you put in power has the Fidel Castro complex. It's like if the gene was imbedded in their systems by Fidel himself before they left the island and is passed on. No mas Please!!!

Unregistered
    Im sure he would like to embed his gene in her if you know what i mean.

Unregistered

Another Regalado? No thank you.

Seems like you fools don't know much of the Regalado history. Daughter hasn't done crap while in the school board and her father hasn't done shit for city cops. No raise for 5 years. Good luck if you think this woman has what it takes.

Unregistered
    Seems like you fools don't know much of the Regalado history. Daughter hasn't done crap while in the school board and her father hasn't done shit for city cops. No raise for 5 years. Good luck if you think this woman has what it takes.
    Ok fool. Hands off the keyboard & back on Gimenez's yuca!

Unregistered
    well jimenez has done shit for us and taken money and refuses to give it back.. if she chooses to do nothing to take any more of our money then shes a win for us. f that guy.

Unregistered
    well jimenez has done shit for us and taken money and refuses to give it back.. if she chooses to do nothing to take any more of our money then shes a win for us. f that guy.
    She will not; she cannot, as Public Safety is a basic tenet of her campaign against Gimenez. Whereas Gimenez has fleeced you; continues to challenge the First District Court of Appeal finding to pay up and most importantly, under his regime, MDPD has dwindle to a mere semblance of its former self. Should Gimenez win, do you thing he will suddenly become an MDPD friend?

Unregistered
    She will not; she cannot, as Public Safety is a basic tenet of her campaign against Gimenez. Whereas Gimenez has fleeced you; continues to challenge the First District Court of Appeal finding to pay up and most importantly, under his regime, MDPD has dwindle to a mere semblance of its former self. Should Gimenez win, do you thing he will suddenly become an MDPD friend?
    That's what a lot of these fools think! Gimenez wins & he's buddies with MDPD, yeah right!

I hope you guys take a good look at every major & above who is being appointed this year. These are the fools who are campaigning for Gimenez behind everyones back!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast