Raquel Regalado for mayor! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

I vote for:

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's what a lot of these fools think! Gimenez wins & he's buddies with MDPD, yeah right!

I hope you guys take a good look at every major & above who is being appointed this year. These are the fools who are campaigning for Gimenez behind everyones back!

I am voting for Pepeito!

Unregistered
    vote vote vote it will get worse

Unregistered
    remember how bad Obamas second term was? if you dont vote and get out your frinds, families and neighbors to vote for regaldo , gimenez will have free reign

Unregistered
    On Thursday Aug. 25, between 1650 and 1950 I received TWELVE (12!) robo calls from "Raquel Regalado". Way to endear yourself to the voters you idiot! Oh, and 3 from MDC4prosperity ( aka rotten teeth). I was gonna vote for Regalado but now I'm going to write in Charles Nanney

Unregistered
    Regalado will be just like her daddy... she corrupt and a little liar. I voted Gimenez!

Unregistered

Can Care less about the PO factor

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems like you fools don't know much of the Regalado history. Daughter hasn't done crap while in the school board and her father hasn't done shit for city cops. No raise for 5 years. Good luck if you think this woman has what it takes.

Listen liver lips I am a PO and I can care less where the department heads at this point. The damage here has been done and there ain't no fixing this crap unless we get an elected Sheriff sucker. What I care about now and always has been this MF who has completely screwed all of us tax payers in Dade. Him and his Mafia organization which has spread to all of Dade's departments. This county is so corrupt at this point we can't as Tax payers afford to have this Q-Tip MF in office any any further. I am so glad he took up those million dollars scam causes to build shit and ram shot done our throughts cause it looks like that's what will finally do this clown in. Sure as hell won't be the corruption which keeps being overlooked. The next thing will be to see how corrupt and illegal things are being done at elections department. You know it be a great move to have all those elections employees wear body cams the whole time they are working especially after 10 pm.

Unregistered
    vote vote vote get freinds family and neighbors to vote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12