Agency info

Thread: Agency info

Unregistered

Agency info

Hello! I'm moving to Largo in a few months and am trying to find a local agency. I've been a deputy in Duval for 9 years and want to stay in FRS. What are the patrol shifts like? Does patrol have the option of outer uniform vests? Are there plenty of other units to move into (Street crimes, Warrants, FTO....). Thank you guys for your time and stay safe.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello! I'm moving to Largo in a few months and am trying to find a local agency. I've been a deputy in Duval for 9 years and want to stay in FRS. What are the patrol shifts like? Does patrol have the option of outer uniform vests? Are there plenty of other units to move into (Street crimes, Warrants, FTO....). Thank you guys for your time and stay safe.
    12 hour shifts, FTOs 10 hour shifts, and 8 hour shifts.....for now. Possibly going to twelves. Yes on the rest, please call HR and ask for yourself. A steady stream of bullshit is about to be posted by the haters. Call HR, set up a ride along, make your own informed decision.

Unregistered
    You'd be coming in a great time! We've hired over 200 patrol deputies in the last couple of years.

Remember that movie Big with Tom Hanks?

When you call for a x94, that's who you're going to get.