Willie Jones attacks Pete Peraza in McBean shooting - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Okay. Once in awhile I log in to this ***** session that nobody wants to identify themselves. True cowards. The only corrections to this thread that I will address is some statement made as facts, that are not. 1- Kenny Autenrieb is not running the Willie Jones campaign. 2- I have never used derogatory remarks toward anyone and to be called white trash, insinuates many negative thoughts. The worst being racist. If you haven't figured it out yet. I am Kenny Autenrieb and I am anything but white trash. But I do live in a trailer. Next time the anonymous wants to drop names, get your facts straight. P.S. A dam ***** is not running the Willie Jones campaign either. I know this for a fact because I do support Willie Jones and proud of it.

Unregistered
    Willie is a good guy. Does he have the intelligence to run BSO? No. But all he has to do is surround himself with qualified professionals and be the baby kissing, hand shaking person the Sheriff should be. Not KA or AB....real professionals. SI needs to be afraid. AL missed the boat on this too with moron fratboy Tom Wheeler, scvmbag Ricky Frey and Moleface Lou Cavallo. Those idiots cost him the election.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay. Once in awhile I log in to this ***** session that nobody wants to identify themselves. True cowards. The only corrections to this thread that I will address is some statement made as facts, that are not. 1- Kenny Autenrieb is not running the Willie Jones campaign. 2- I have never used derogatory remarks toward anyone and to be called white trash, insinuates many negative thoughts. The worst being racist. If you haven't figured it out yet. I am Kenny Autenrieb and I am anything but white trash. But I do live in a trailer. Next time the anonymous wants to drop names, get your facts straight. P.S. A dam ***** is not running the Willie Jones campaign either. I know this for a fact because I do support Willie Jones and proud of it.
    You may not be running it but you sure do tell a lot of people that if elected, you will be his driver or exec officer.

Unregistered

This is BS 😂

He did not care about minorities at all. I remember him sending deputies paper calls, very tired, after a 12 hour shift. Just to have old fart deputies sitting in Roll Call.

What a disgusting individual! And he is a "minister ". What he is it's a Mister incompetent as a Sgt. let alone Sheriff. Hahaha!

I know Scott Israel it's not a dream come true, but he brought a little more diversity and fairness to the plain field. I remember the days of lunatic AL, if you weren't white you didn't have the right to drink coffee with the sheriff. Now, it's not perfect, because one man can do only so much.

Today, look at new vehicle assignments, still assigned by color. Not, by need, productivity or seniority. But, again, that's at the district levels, the district Captains doing the assignment. Even people who let prisoners escape get new cars. So it's not all a dream, but I am sure that Willie Jones is much worst, based on his history. I can complain, I got my new car with only 86 miles, but I observe and listen. I don't let fools brainwash me.
    *No road Deputy would sit on his azzz and type so much BS propaganda. These posts are written by the same azz kissers from the 5th floor who are the ones that will get an "email" just like the 28 got that their services are no longer needed once the election is over. I hope whoever wins do the same. Just emails...

Unregistered
    Check out this disgusting anti-cop message from Willie Jones...

http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news...heriff-7665931

It's not about being soft on crime," Jones says. "It's about looking at the human side of policing, understanding who we are serving and why. That's the real reason I'm running, to have a positive impact."

It's this skill — connecting disenfranchised minority citizens with police — that Jones says Broward County desperately needs. He points to the shooting death of Jermaine McBean,

who in July 2013 was killed by a BSO officer while walking home with an airsoft gun over his shoulders.

Officer Peter Peraza was indicted for manslaughter following the incident, which highlighted tensions between the black community and police.
    "who in July 2013 was killed by a BSO officer while walking home with an airsoft gun over his shoulders."

That's it. Open and shut. That's why he was killed.

Willie just lost my vote. I will certainly not be supporting this fellow after reading this entire article. Thank you to whomever refreshed this. We do not need another turkey distributing, BLM sympathizer here, we need a law enforcement officer.

Unregistered
    I wish we had a boss like sheriff David Clarke, now that's a stand up LEADER, not a political hack. Politicians all talk no action.

Unregistered
    I got a Phd you idiot. I know who you are.

You are that idiot who use to be at the Port and now you are at a Hell District. The only idiot who would support Willie Sharpton, knowing the character of the guy. Speaks volume about you, even though we know that birds of the same feathers flock together. You and Willie Sharpton don't even deserve this attention here. Go and finish your Elementary School. You both are dumber that a 5th grader morons.
    PH.D. ? I believe it ***** head diploma

Unregistered

Angry

PH.D. ? I believe it ***** head diploma

The so called BSO brotherhood LOL. Never seen so much hate in a law enforcement agency.

Unregistered
    I wish we had a boss like sheriff David Clarke, now that's a stand up LEADER, not a political hack. Politicians all talk no action.
    Man Crush. Love this guy! Take all the political hiring and recruit this guy or at least one of his proteges.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12