Willie Jones attacks Pete Peraza in McBean shooting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Willie Jones attacks Pete Peraza in McBean shooting

Check out this disgusting anti-cop message from Willie Jones...

http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news...heriff-7665931

It's not about being soft on crime," Jones says. "It's about looking at the human side of policing, understanding who we are serving and why. That's the real reason I'm running, to have a positive impact."

It's this skill — connecting disenfranchised minority citizens with police — that Jones says Broward County desperately needs. He points to the shooting death of Jermaine McBean, who in July 2013 was killed by a BSO officer while walking home with an airsoft gun over his shoulders. Officer Peter Peraza was indicted for manslaughter following the incident, which highlighted tensions between the black community and police.

Unregistered

Willie Jones was a mediocre Sargeant in Pompano

He did not care about minorities at all. I remember him sending deputies paper calls, very tired, after a 12 hour shift. Just to have old fart deputies sitting in Roll Call.

What a disgusting individual! And he is a "minister ". What he is it's a Mister incompetent as a Sgt. let alone Sheriff. Hahaha!

I know Scott Israel it's not a dream come true, but he brought a little more diversity and fairness to the plain field. I remember the days of lunatic AL, if you weren't white you didn't have the right to drink coffee with the sheriff. Now, it's not perfect, because one man can do only so much.

Today, look at new vehicle assignments, still assigned by color. Not, by need, productivity or seniority. But, again, that's at the district levels, the district Captains doing the assignment. Even people who let prisoners escape get new cars. So it's not all a dream, but I am sure that Willie Jones is much worst, based on his history. I can complain, I got my new car with only 86 miles, but I observe and listen. I don't let fools brainwash me.

Unregistered
    Willie Sharpton.

Unregistered
    Go back to school and get your GED, you sound like a moron. Cars are assigned by color? Actually they are assigned by fleet, not District Captains.

Unregistered
    Willie puhlise...

Unregistered

Willie the putz

Willie was a horrible deputy, co-workers in pompano did back flips when the dummy retired.

He has two chances of winning slime & none.

signed new guy

Unregistered

Hilarious Willie Sharpton

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Willie Sharpton.
    I got a Phd you idiot. I know who you are.

You are that idiot who use to be at the Port and now you are at a Hell District. The only idiot who would support Willie Sharpton, knowing the character of the guy. Speaks volume about you, even though we know that birds of the same feathers flock together. You and Willie Sharpton don't even deserve this attention here. Go and finish your Elementary School. You both are dumber that a 5th grader morons.

Unregistered
    Is he related to Willie the janitor at Boyd Anderson HS?

Unregistered
    Sounds like this Willie Jones dude is a Farrakhan wannabee.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like this Willie Jones dude is a Farrakhan wannabee.
    That he is definitely not. He is a very nice guy who is excellent with working with the Community but actual law enforcement is not really his Forte. I have worked for him several times and always a good guy but in all reality he is a little over his head here which is demonstrated by allowing no pension Adam ***** and white trash Kenny Autenrieb run his campaign. If your going to do something do it right and allowing these 2 idiots within 1000 feet of a campaign just demonstrates how he is not really taking this seriously.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast