Another brown clown gets a free ride to TGK
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Another brown clown gets a free ride to TGK

Another one of you morons gets to eat free baloney sandwiches this weekend. Boy is your agency out of control with the corruption!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another one of you morons gets to eat free baloney sandwiches this weekend. Boy is your agency out of control with the corruption!
    It's to expected, Gimenez has turned MDPD into the new Miami Police Department!

Unregistered
    What district & does anyone have the officer's name?

Unregistered

Who ?

Ok who was it?

Unregistered
    You're never going to know on this website because people always give you half of the information here!!!!

Unregistered
    no one important just a ppo who let his ego get out of control

Unregistered

No one important?

Wow, Just my opinion but if your a PO in my agency your important, you represent all of us and your actions reflect on all of us. So PPO or not i think its important.

PS many people in the know are holding their breaths as the last few classes had more than a few ? in them that got passed through

Unregistered
    no one important just a ppo who let his ego get out of control
    Who is the loser?

Unregistered
    Wow, Just my opinion but if your a PO in my agency your important, you represent all of us and your actions reflect on all of us. So PPO or not i think its important.

PS many people in the know are holding their breaths as the last few classes had more than a few ? in them that got passed through
    One more reason to FIRE Gimenez! He forced; not by much, Juanito to expedite the 100 officers that "got passed through" to project a strong on Public Safety false image before the August 30 election. This is the same thing that happened to the Miami Police Department after May 1980. They too rushed the process for political purposes and ultimately got "the River Cops" "Haste makes waste," Benjamin Franklin said, but for Gimenez is all about the optic, even if misleading! He must believe voters are stupid and over three millions dollars in campaign contributions from special interest magnates, can buy him the election.

Unregistered
    Everybody here likes to talk a good game and loves to sound philosophical and smart. But nobody here states the facts of the arrest or even what happened. Ridiculous!!!!!.....Go try to impress your wife and kids and just state the facts!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast