Use of names is not a violation of the Terms of Use

Exclamation Use of names is not a violation of the Terms of Use

I was reviewing your agencies threads and I'm honestly confused. I was asked if your able to post someones name? The answer is YES! We rather you post the actual name than a slander nickname or physical characteristics.

"The use of names is not a violation of the Terms of Use. It is the context in which the name is used that makes it a violation or not."

As long you use the persons name in a FACTUAL basis, this is NOT a violation of the Terms of Use.

Any violations are subject to removal.

-MOD 682

DPD PLAYERS
    I know a Doral officer who is a piece of shit. He is as dirty as they come. He's an under cover player. Is currently playing some individuals one is there for him through it all and the other is there for selfish pleasures. Have them thinking that he is really into them.Talks shit about each chic amongst them. Calls one a piece a shit officer and a clown and denies everything that is said about the other one. At the end papo it will come back and it's coming.

Unregistered
    Tattoos your girl is going to be upset....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by DPD PLAYERS View Post
    I know a Doral officer who is a piece of shit. He is as dirty as they come. He's an under cover player. Is currently playing some individuals one is there for him through it all and the other is there for selfish pleasures. Have them thinking that he is really into them.Talks shit about each chic amongst them. Calls one a piece a shit officer and a clown and denies everything that is said about the other one. At the end papo it will come back and it's coming.
    ???. What the hell did you just write here. Ms. 🐷 can write better then you. Oh wait, she only copies and paste things. LOL

Unregistered
    Yeah, like changing the name to Manuel, that makes me laugh

Unregistered

people

LIARS know the truth they just hope you don't. Karma has a way of bringing out the truth even when the liars think you don't know the truth, they will never know that the truth has been revealed. They have no loyalty to no one but themselves.

Unregistered
    ...... Qsk ?