Pasco Jail Closes - Page 9
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We got plenty of those MFR's, that's one of the many reasons the place is unbearable. Bang-ins will continue.
    I guess being proclaimed Deputy Of The Year, isn't as good as being a new guy somewhere else. LMFAO! Even run off the ones who they think make a difference. LMFAO! "We Fight as One."

Unregistered
    "Another one gone and another one gone, another one bites the dust!"

Unregistered
    "Another one gone and another one gone, another one bites the dust!"
    Who got canned, was it someone at the jail?

Unregistered
    Who got canned, was it someone at the jail?
    I'll bet it's not one of the shit ass command staff, who need to get canned. Probably a Housing Deputy, they are easy prey. Especially those with an opinion that differs from theirs. One can only hope Nocco gets nailed to the wall in regards to the contracts he handed out to his vendor friends. I'm surprised they have not looked in to the many new vendors who have been awarded contracts within the facility. They really need to clean house on the road and in the jail. Is it any wonder why Nocco was appointed Sheriff, by Governor Scott. "Moneymoneymoney, Money!"

Unregistered
    The last 2 years, we have been loosing deputies in the jail. We are now down one entire shift and the inmates know it.
    I think his name is Harrington (he's been seen, once or twice) along with Nocco, could give a crap! Question, what are you doing with all that money, that's not being paid to those deputies? Your loosing more deputies, because being forced to work so much overtime and threatened constantly, to sign up the second you walk in the door is doing wonders for moral and keeping what few are left to look elsewhere! Inmates are getting more violent and you think by giving a tazer, makes the numbers even, guess again! Oh, and while we are so short, let's cut all the electric to housing units and update
    them! That went well, when Bravo inmates decided not go to their cells, didn't it! The place is a time bomb and command staff could care less! You saw this happening and did nothing, now you run an academy, that might get us 10-15 people in 4-6 months! I hear the street deputies are short just as bad! A sheriff needs his deputies support and election is coming, why support someone who could care less! We fight none!
    Its being run by women who didnt earn the position they sucked themselves into. Captain RW is a joke that banged half of admin back in the day.

Unregistered
    Apparently she is pretty good at what she did.

Unregistered
    Apparently she is pretty good at what she did.
    Apparently not with her other half, the one that will stick it in anything with a pulse. Not good enough to keep his redneck ass faithful.

Unregistered
    Its being run by women who didnt earn the position they sucked themselves into. Captain RW is a joke that banged half of admin back in the day.
    Not so much the Major, she looks like an overweight Jodie Foster.

Unregistered
    Apparently not with her other half, the one that will stick it in anything with a pulse. Not good enough to keep his redneck ass faithful.
    I thought they are a couple of Moon Lake swingers, yes?

Unregistered
    I see no one wanted to work for the Colon Cowboy or Merlo JR. Haven't seen that much movement in some time. Not uncommon at LOL. You don't pick for who you want, but rather who you don't. "We Fight As One."

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast