Pasco Jail Closes - Page 6
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have to say the new Lt. Will probably chase more people away then are brought in. She has zero people skills and is a micromanaging dictator that treats people like dogs. This is the worst decision I have seen the administration make.
    She's a strong Sergeant, she will be a strong Lieutenant. She don't take crap from inmates.

Unregistered
    She's a strong Sergeant, she will be a strong Lieutenant. She don't take crap from inmates.
    Sure thing. Last one that didnt is unemployed without a pension.

Unregistered
    Taking crap from inmates? Her new position deals mostly with deputies not inmates. I honestly get tired of hearing people gripe about how she handles them. Its one story after another of how she treats deputies like shit. Im not saying she cant do the job, what Im saying is shes in a position where she has to deal with deputies and she just happened to be the worst out of all 4 eligible sgts available to promote. Shes no leader and will never be. This is Merlo reborn, let the complaining begin.

Unregistered
    Taking crap from inmates? Her new position deals mostly with deputies not inmates. I honestly get tired of hearing people gripe about how she handles them. Its one story after another of how she treats deputies like shit. Im not saying she cant do the job, what Im saying is shes in a position where she has to deal with deputies and she just happened to be the worst out of all 4 eligible sgts available to promote. Shes no leader and will never be. This is Merlo reborn, let the complaining begin.
    They pick either what closely mimics them or maleable ones they can direct and who willing bob their heads.

Did you expect anything else?

Unregistered
    That's a horrific thought. Merlo was a prime example of the rotten people Pasco incubate in to these supposed leaders and places them in positions of authority. She was a "C" like no other. If what your saying is an 1/8 correct, we are in for it. "Merlo reborn?" god I hope not.

Unregistered
    They pick either what closely mimics them or maleable ones they can direct and who willing bob their heads.

Did you expect anything else?
    Well said!

Unregistered
    ARE FN KIDDING?! she does not care about issues that effect others, only her level on the Pasco food chain. We see what your hobby is. Sounds like you need to find a new career, try Ringling Bros.
    Ringling Brothers lol.... Half the time I work confinement or some of the other housing units I feel like I'm at the circus. All them monkeys fighting, go ask the new LT. For some bananas. Feels like planet of the apes in there.

Unregistered
    Ringling Brothers lol.... Half the time I work confinement or some of the other housing units I feel like I'm at the circus. All them monkeys fighting, go ask the new LT. For some bananas. Feels like planet of the apes in there.
    Obviously this idiot does not work in the jail, we do not have a confinement. Pasco Detention Facility does however have a Disciplinary Pod, which in it's design was not intended for inmates on DR status, they should be behind solid doors. Not to mention a modest number of them are serving DR's because some weak ass deputy can't deal with them in their own pod. Then there's the infamous J-Wing, a designated medical wing used for inmates who buck the system and the administration subsidize's it.
    Which brings us to the latest brain child, brought to us by a certain Corporal from Boston, who knobs the Colonel,
    "Bravo500/600", the time bomb. Someone is going to get hurt working it, or written up for allowing incompatibles out together, IN A POD FULL OF INCOMPATIBLES! Lol. Of course I could be wrong, and the facility is geographically located in an alternate universe. Wait till the cameras arrive. The kinder gentler Pasco Detention Facility.

Unregistered
    Obviously this idiot does not work in the jail, we do not have a confinement. Pasco Detention Facility does however have a Disciplinary Pod, which in it's design was not intended for inmates on DR status, they should be behind solid doors. Not to mention a modest number of them are serving DR's because some weak ass deputy can't deal with them in their own pod. Then there's the infamous J-Wing, a designated medical wing used for inmates who buck the system and the administration subsidize's it.
    Which brings us to the latest brain child, brought to us by a certain Corporal from Boston, who knobs the Colonel,
    "Bravo500/600", the time bomb. Someone is going to get hurt working it, or written up for allowing incompatibles out together, IN A POD FULL OF INCOMPATIBLES! Lol. Of course I could be wrong, and the facility is geographically located in an alternate universe. Wait till the cameras arrive. The kinder gentler Pasco Detention Facility.
    I think the names the fools come up with are hilarious. Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax the planned checkers tournament will go a long way to making things right. And if any inmates assault the staff theyre out of the tournament.

Unregistered
    I think the names the fools come up with are hilarious. Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax the planned checkers tournament will go a long way to making things right. And if any inmates assault the staff theyre out of the tournament.
    Checkers tournament? Checkers is an appropriate metaphor to describe how the jail is run, for chess is way to difficult for these malignant tumors. Unfortunately they mentor the ones coming up in rank, and run off the good ones.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast