Captain Suspended
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Greatest with the bestest

Captain Suspended

That sounds like the captain who has run a couple of districts, Internal Affairs and Spec Ops?

Looks like a legit takedown. But what would he have done to you when he worked IA and you did the same thing? He would hang you.

How's that gonna workout for him?

Unregistered
    Heard he likes tacos.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Greatest with the bestest;2591340]That sounds like the captain who has run a couple of districts, Internal Affairs and Spec Ops?

Looks like a legit takedown. But what would he have done to you when he worked IA and you did the same thing? He would hang you.

How's that gonna workout for him?[/QUOTE

It's all going to be ok. I just got my invitation to the wedding. He decided to marry the drunken complaintant. The video has it all wrong they were dancing and she slipped, dawn dancing shoes.

Unregistered
    Wait a minute! Waaaaaaaait one minute!

Is he not getting his women from the academy anymore?

Hold on. That's right, he now only dates hot women we've arrested. But she wasn't really even cute. How long were they married before she figured him out.

Unregistered
    So this is the example being set by command staff? Lt being demoted & now a Capt about to be indicted by the FBI. A chief from outside is the only way to have true leadership at the top. Newland-Barnes? Total incompetence!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So this is the example being set by command staff? Lt being demoted & now a Capt about to be indicted by the FBI. A chief from outside is the only way to have true leadership at the top. Newland-Barnes? Total incompetence!
    Listen they are both good people and I think it's time for the first female chief. She will turn this place around for the better. The Capt will come out of this ok. And you forgot about the Sgt giving the answers to the police exam.

Unregistered
    Whatever happened to wife number 3? The one who we arrested and came in to file a complaint hem he worked in IA?

Did he ask her out while taking her sworn statement for her complaint? Wonder if you can hear his swagger in the statement he took? Did she give an "oral"or written statement?

How long after she filed her complaint did the payroll clerk marry them? How did two captains get away with taking time out of their busy work day for the ceremony? Three employees on company time partaking in a private marital ceremony?

Did anyone get any of the wedding cake? I didn't get a piece, WTF?

Did he carry her over the Professional Standards Bureau threshold? Or did she carry him as she's taller than him?

Unregistered
    He wasn't just married with wife#3 at the new station, he also married wife #2 at the old station.

The wedding was held in the ISB hallway and the reception was held in the breakroo mas they only had 4 guests who showed up.

Powder
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen they are both good people and I think it's time for the first female chief. She will turn this place around for the better. The Capt will come out of this ok. And you forgot about the Sgt giving the answers to the police exam.

Schuls is safe for giving The big Thunder and Lil Dave the answers. Geez that shit is old. After the missing link distanced himself from them, they latched onto Trivers and graft. As long as they don't accidentally ingest cocaine like the last mentor, they should be okay. Just don't apply for the FBI and fail their polyGRAF like he did.

Fake ass bitches
    I thought we got rid of the main person who posts this shit on here when RAW left and went to Maryland or Virginia? Most of you guys didn't have the displeasure to meet him but he was a cancer. I personally am glad he's gone.

We need to stop posting this shit out in the public. Keep it in house. Be a man and approach whoever you have a beef with someone be a man, grow some balls and speak face to face to whoever it is about whatever it is that's causing you to have your period in public.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast