Next AC? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Next AC?

Unregistered

Angry Welcome New AC

This POS apparently was well liked where he came from:

http://www.votersopinion.com/categor...onard-burgess/

We should al band together and welcome this POS here the same way we welcomed Gwen Boyd.....maybe we can chase his ass out in record time.....I think we had to deal with her for 8 months or so!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This POS apparently was well liked where he came from:

http://www.votersopinion.com/categor...onard-burgess/

We should al band together and welcome this POS here the same way we welcomed Gwen Boyd.....maybe we can chase his ass out in record time.....I think we had to deal with her for 8 months or so!
    You wont do sh*t!! You are probably so happy to have a new topic to cowardly hack out insults about instead of just going out there and doing your job. Hey that's a novel idea- go to work and do your job! If you do that- then whoever the Chief or Assistant Chief is will not think about messing with you.

Oh wait- you are a slacker who sleeps instead of handling your calls or patrolling your zone- so you are shaking in your little baby boots. You may actually have to work for the paycheck you get every two weeks.

Take your union goon LC off speed dial and do your job!!! They need to quit giving this guy the time of day and tell him to do his job and quit whining all the time.

Who is this "al" you want us to band together with? Moron!!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Cool

Thanks for finding my website, VotersOpinion.com.

My condolences to the Miramar PD on the hiring of North Miami PD reject, EX-Chief Lenny.

North Miami's gain is Miramar's loss.

I don't know your new chief, but the fact that he hired Leonard Burgess as his assistant is proof enough that he's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

Bad news for you, good news for the Blogger!

Luckily for y'all, I have a complete "dossier" on your new AC (See: http://www.votersopinion.com/2016/02...n-north-miami/), and I'm only too happy to keep you entertained while you figure out how to run him out of town.

In the meantime, however, under your new administration, I predict that crime rates will go up, department morale will go down, and I'm gonna have a blast watching good ol' Chief Lenny crash and burn yet again.

Stephanie Kienzle
    "Spreading the Wealth"

NOBLE KNIGHT

Stephanie

Thank you so much for your input. Our new Cheif is 100% in line with the new hiree (lenny). It'll be a disaster no doubt. We've already lowered our hiring standards (per mayor directive )

Is LN & OM going to hold the flag again for the Nero national anthem?

Please for majors JS and JL start fresh like ex-Cheif Boyd did.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLE KNIGHT View Post
    Thank you so much for your input. Our new Cheif is 100% in line with the new hiree (lenny). It'll be a disaster no doubt. We've already lowered our hiring standards (per mayor directive )

Is LN & OM going to hold the flag again for the Nero national anthem?

Please for majors JS and JL start fresh like ex-Cheif Boyd did.
    Another crybaby that can't spell!!!! We lowered our standards when we hired you. ITS CHIEF!!!! Moron!!!

Unregistered
    'Ol Dex needed someone like himself who was promoted solely because of race and has absolutely no morals.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Unregistered
    Tweedledee and Tweedledum your choice of which is which!!
    Miramar P.D. is f**ked!

Top it off and bring back Gwendolyn.

Good GOD!!

Unregistered
    The next memo is coming out announcing his daughter will head up the DUI check point. She has exp in DUI crashes so we hear.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The next memo is coming out announcing his daughter will head up the DUI check point. She has exp in DUI crashes so we hear.
    By far the most stupid comment I have ever read on this board! Remember what they say about Karma! Hey whats the matter couldn't you spell experience so you had to abbreviate. MORON!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast