Next AC? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Next AC?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think it's so pathetic to see a "non journalist" posting/blogging and trying to displace the blame on someone who left NM over 2 months ago. Let it go!!

Take your trash talking back to NM.

Unregistered
    I think it's so pathetic to see a "non journalist" posting/blogging and trying to displace the blame on someone who left NM over 2 months ago. Let it go!!

Take your trash talking back to NM.
    Truly a pathetic person!!! I agree...worry about North Miami- we dont need your crap here!!

Unregistered
    Truly a pathetic person!!! I agree...worry about North Miami- we dont need your crap here!!
    Sure thing, Chiefy 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Command staff at it again !

Yes you will respond back and claim you are not command staff . We all here at the Miramar Police Department know you are !

I am sure you will send a nasty thread back ...

So I will say this now , you are one of the spineless , worthless command staff we have .

There is not one person on our command staff who was ever a good police officer ! Not one !! Let us start with
    Capt RP
    Capt RD
    New demoted Capt JV
    Capt SS
    The all around laziest out of all KN
    Etc ...

Unregistered
    Command staff at it again !

Yes you will respond back and claim you are not command staff . We all here at the Miramar Police Department know you are !

I am sure you will send a nasty thread back ...

So I will say this now , you are one of the spineless , worthless command staff we have .

There is not one person on our command staff who was ever a good police officer ! Not one !! Let us start with
    Capt RP
    Capt RD
    New demoted Capt JV
    Capt SS
    The all around laziest out of all KN
    Etc ...
    Hey moron!!! Who is New Demoted Capt JV? You are truly the Class Valedictorian of your class of morons?
    Jesus man- you can't get even get basic names by initials right. You are hopeless!!!

Lets start with you- KING OF THE CRYBABIES!!!

Unregistered
    Hey moron!!! Who is New Demoted Capt JV? You are truly the Class Valedictorian of your class of morons?
    Jesus man- you can't get even get basic names by initials right. You are hopeless!!!

Lets start with you- KING OF THE CRYBABIES!!!
    You are crying more then me due to a typo ... Relax Jeff

Unregistered
    You are crying more then me due to a typo ... Relax Jeff
    Its not a typo, that would indicate an unintentional error- you are just a moron!!! LOSER!

Unregistered
    Its not a typo, that would indicate an unintentional error- you are just a moron!!! LOSER!
    Ha ha ha if you say so .... Sorry they demoted you but do not take your short comings on everyone else around you . It is all your fault .
    Captain JL , no typos there ... Fatass

Unregistered
    Ha ha ha if you say so .... Sorry they demoted you but do not take your short comings on everyone else around you . It is all your fault .
    Captain JL , no typos there ... Fatass
    Its okay..I am sure a demotion will not be a choice in your career. I am sure it will just be "can we show you to the door" as Trump would say- "YOU'RE FIRED!" At least you finally grasped basic spelling like a first grader!! You are a sad human being!

Unregistered
    Its okay..I am sure a demotion will not be a choice in your career. I am sure it will just be "can we show you to the door" as Trump would say- "YOU'RE FIRED!" At least you finally grasped basic spelling like a first grader!! You are a sad human being!
    Similiar to how you were asked to leave . My guess is you are ex major JS.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast