Next AC? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Next AC?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Similiar to how you were asked to leave . My guess is you are ex major JS.
    I think I told you this before but I am sure you didn't listen so MORON, I will repeat myself. Ready? Clean out your ears! Okay,Ready? I sit next to you in roll call- listen to me talk when we are out on a few calls you should be able to figure out who I am. If you can't- you're (you are) always gonna be a patrol officer grinding out calls on alpha shift because you are a LOSER! Ill bet you are the guy that sleeps over at Southern Wine and Spirits in the far back parking lot. Freaking idiot!!! You know there is a camera on the building that catches you snooooozing!!!

Unregistered
    Similiar to how you were asked to leave . My guess is you are ex major JS.
    As previously stated laughing all the way to the bank. $100,000 yearly 1/2 million plus in the drop, another 1/2 million plus in deferred comp ( of which you can't afford due to all your illegitimate kids ) all while you deal with Chief Farrakhan and Rev. Al Sharpton. handling your barking doggy calls directing traffic and placing watch cards on businesses while I decide where dinner is and what movie to see.

Please just keep paying your pension money for your 25/75.😂

Unregistered
    As previously stated laughing all the way to the bank. $100,000 yearly 1/2 million plus in the drop, another 1/2 million plus in deferred comp ( of which you can't afford due to all your illegitimate kids ) all while you deal with Chief Farrakhan and Rev. Al Sharpton. handling your barking doggy calls directing traffic and placing watch cards on businesses while I decide where dinner is and what movie to see.

Great response!!! These crybabies have no clue!!!!

Unregistered
    I think I told you this before but I am sure you didn't listen so MORON, I will repeat myself. Ready? Clean out your ears! Okay,Ready? I sit next to you in roll call- listen to me talk when we are out on a few calls you should be able to figure out who I am. If you can't- you're (you are) always gonna be a patrol officer grinding out calls on alpha shift because you are a LOSER! Ill bet you are the guy that sleeps over at Southern Wine and Spirits in the far back parking lot. Freaking idiot!!! You know there is a camera on the building that catches you snooooozing!!!
    Okay I am ready , yes ready .... Your point ? Wait , okay ready , wait ready ....

Ha

No now I am ready .

Unregistered

If you say so , in life we must all put up great fronts to make oneself feel better. If this the case then why not just sign the papers which were given to you ?

Talk is cheap

Unregistered
    If you say so , in life we must all put up great fronts to make oneself feel better. If this the case then why not just sign the papers which were given to you ?

Talk is cheap
    Because I enjoy ****ing with scum losers like you!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567