Assistant Chief Posting - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Glad someone else said it. Lets see. Here's her take on police work. I think...i feel...i believe...im pretty sure....
    Heres a clue. Check the statutes. Have a clue what to do. Make a decision as a command staff member that is somehow based on what we do. She polite. Friendly. And makes sure she is out of the station right on time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Glad someone else said it. Lets see. Here's her take on police work. I think...i feel...i believe...im pretty sure....
    Heres a clue. Check the statutes. Have a clue what to do. Make a decision as a command staff member that is somehow based on what we do. She polite. Friendly. And makes sure she is out of the station right on time.
    Yes, and already changed into her little cutsies. Embarrassing.

Unregistered
    One thing is for sure. If she is selected for AC, Daniels better wear a rear plate all the time because she will have it in his back before he knows it.

Unregistered
    One thing is for sure. If she is selected for AC, Daniels better wear a rear plate all the time because she will have it in his back before he knows it.
    she is not a back stabber. Simple and confused but not a back stabber. Its the other way around. Years of belittling comments about her and many others at the agency by the now supreme leader. And no i didny mean mr. Not short. Not that the comments werent warranted but now its time and within his authority to hold people accountable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12