The Devils Advocate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The Devils Advocate

JF has been immoral and unethical since the ole street crimes days. The powers that WERE knew that and that's why he couldn't make it to major narcotics. The problem with seeking an elected position, is that you open your entire life up to serious scrutiny. And when you have skeletons in the closet, sometimes they come to life. I have a video that may shed some light on the type of person JF is and what everyone can expect IF he is elected. As a US Citizen and a resident of Broward County, I feel obligated to share the video so that citizens of Broward County can make an informed decision about who they vote for. This may hurt or help JF's chances and NO, I don't want a job at the sheriff's office. I did my time and don't need any more income. Hell, I have to give a hefty amount to charity each year so I don't get killed with taxes. So this is what I'm going to do. Sometime in the next few weeks, I am going to show up at the PSB with my video, popcorn (extra butter of course), milk duds and a Diet Coke. I am going to see if the current administration wants to watch the video with me in the LF Auditorium, so that the current sheriff knows what kind of individual he is running against and what JF would turn the agency into. Don't worry JF, I will not give them a copy, BUT, I may give a copy to the media. This will all depend on my golfing schedule. If my golfing schedule is stacked, I'll give a copy to the media so they can provide the citizens with good information to help them decide who to vote for. If my schedule is free, I just may travel the circuit (with my good ole video and laptop) and hit some community events to provide this useful information myself. I will do this all for my fellow citizens, But only after JF blows the majority of his PAC money. And Just so I'm clear. I DO NOT want anything from anyone (except maybe a thank you). I just feel obligated to share this Info with my fellow Broward County Citizens.

Unregistered

No life

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JF has been immoral and unethical since the ole street crimes days. The powers that WERE knew that and that's why he couldn't make it to major narcotics. The problem with seeking an elected position, is that you open your entire life up to serious scrutiny. And when you have skeletons in the closet, sometimes they come to life. I have a video that may shed some light on the type of person JF is and what everyone can expect IF he is elected. As a US Citizen and a resident of Broward County, I feel obligated to share the video so that citizens of Broward County can make an informed decision about who they vote for. This may hurt or help JF's chances and NO, I don't want a job at the sheriff's office. I did my time and don't need any more income. Hell, I have to give a hefty amount to charity each year so I don't get killed with taxes. So this is what I'm going to do. Sometime in the next few weeks, I am going to show up at the PSB with my video, popcorn (extra butter of course), milk duds and a Diet Coke. I am going to see if the current administration wants to watch the video with me in the LF Auditorium, so that the current sheriff knows what kind of individual he is running against and what JF would turn the agency into. Don't worry JF, I will not give them a copy, BUT, I may give a copy to the media. This will all depend on my golfing schedule. If my golfing schedule is stacked, I'll give a copy to the media so they can provide the citizens with good information to help them decide who to vote for. If my schedule is free, I just may travel the circuit (with my good ole video and laptop) and hit some community events to provide this useful information myself. I will do this all for my fellow citizens, But only after JF blows the majority of his PAC money. And Just so I'm clear. I DO NOT want anything from anyone (except maybe a thank you). I just feel obligated to share this Info with my fellow Broward County Citizens.
    Does this video you keep and treasure used for self gratification on those lonely nights your wife is out with her friends?

Unregistered
    Of the last 4 Sheriffs I have never been told I was no longer a law enforcement officer. .Fondo is a cop, and will bring us back to bring a law enforcement agency. Thats how low the bar is here, Fondo has my support.

Unregistered
    Of the last 4 Sheriffs I have never been told I was no longer a law enforcement officer. .Fondo is a cop, and will bring us back to bring a law enforcement agency. Thats how low the bar is here, Fondo has my support.
    He has the support of all the regulars at Trapeze too, if he were to win they are going to have a victory swingers party. Let me give you a word of advice if you are a regular at a swingers party with one of your subordinates you probably don't want to run for public office because when it comes out you will be very embarrassed and your campaign willl be over but hey that's just one mans opinion.

Unregistered
    He has the support of all the regulars at Trapeze too, if he were to win they are going to have a victory swingers party. Let me give you a word of advice if you are a regular at a swingers party with one of your subordinates you probably don't want to run for public office because when it comes out you will be very embarrassed and your campaign willl be over but hey that's just one mans opinion.
    You missed the point, the bar is so low under the current Administration, all we need is someone to let us be called cops again

Unregistered

really

You missed the point, the bar is so low under the current Administration, all we need is someone to let us be called cops again
    If you need someone to tell you you're a cop then you are pathetic. The badge you wear does not belong to any politician. It belongs to the people. You represent the constitution. A document of devine wisdom. When a politician says something stupid it doesn't change your role. Now stop being a sissy and go do your job. Also, no way in hell were voting for ol, face down ass up that's the way we like to f*ck, Fondolicious .

Unregistered
    If you need someone to tell you you're a cop then you are pathetic. The badge you wear does not belong to any politician. It belongs to the people. You represent the constitution. A document of devine wisdom. When a politician says something stupid it doesn't change your role. Now stop being a sissy and go do your job. Also, no way in hell were voting for ol, face down ass up that's the way we like to f*ck, Fondolicious .
    Funny when you say that ass up comment the first picture that comes to mind is Ron and his freaky boyfriend Riger Stone. Now there's a freak show.

Unregistered
    So using Ricardo logic, I gotta forget what my sheriff days and do and feel the opposite, because political. ..sorry no. Bring us Fondo...

guest444

Threat of non existent video

What a piece of s--- you are. U are a pathetic coward to try and scare anyone for that matter with a video that does not exist. Bring it or go hide under the rock you crawled out from under.

Unregistered
    Why use it now if you don't have to? Maybe it exists, maybe it doesn't. but if it does and he runs............this is going to be fun.................. But, hey, if he did not do anything wrong, he has nothing to worry about, right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast