#EscambiaMoneyMatters

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Exclamation #EscambiaMoneyMatters

So Sir David gives all this money to special interests in return for campaign contributions, but personally, he supports very little. In being valued at over $1 million last year, he and Susan gave away $4600 in charitable donations. This year, so far, they paid off $92K on their home. Where is all this money and real estate boom coming from? Is there anyone else besides Bill Eddins who is showing this kind of financial growth out of a public servant’s pay??
    Charitable gifts

2012- $2380
    2013- $3795
    2014-$4640
    Seriously, I got all over Gene Valentino’s ass about being so caught up in money, but he has a business that he profits from. This is supposed to be something else.
    So in comparing Country Boy Bill Eddins net worth from 2013-2015, there is no wealth growth nearly close to Morgan’s. He owns more real estate, yet his net worth doesn’t grow exponentially year over year. These are apples and apples being compared…WTF??

Morgan’s Net Worth
    7 mos after the last disclosure= $188,998.60 or approx $27K a month–DAMN

* Note: I do realize his wife’s income is included. However, she is a professor at Pensacola State. Her income is far from lucrative. They have a few rental properties but they are low end. There is also $100k/yr in pure pensions for them both. That on top of the $145+k/yr as Sheriff STILL DOESN’T EXPLAIN THIS AMOUNT OF WEALTH. The problematic part is the high flux of the numbers. $27 K a month? Really??

Unregistered
    I think the sheriff should explain any questions that anyone has. He is a public employee and owes it to the voters. Either he will answer or he won't. If he don't then you have the answer. He may have something to hide. The only way to know is ask questions.

Unregistered
    Did Mcnesby ever disclose all the funny money he made- why no he did not!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think the sheriff should explain any questions that anyone has. He is a public employee and owes it to the voters. Either he will answer or he won't. If he don't then you have the answer. He may have something to hide. The only way to know is ask questions.