MPD retired Chief William "Bill" O'Brian has died. A cops cop, a great leader RIP - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Ok he was a good guy . But. While in the keys. Training with his SWAT boys , after the training on the way back he was pulled over and he was a 16! , no big deal he was still a good guy but an alcoholic

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok he was a good guy . But. While in the keys. Training with his SWAT boys , after the training on the way back he was pulled over and he was a 16! , no big deal he was still a good guy but an alcoholic
    So he got loaded while he was a cop here ? Interesting, but yes a great guy all the same.

Unregistered
    Was he arrested, if so by who, FHP, Monroe county, Metro ? Or did get cut loose ?

Unregistered
    piece of shit ass. you could not pays him on the swat runs or he would get upset. part of the 3 amigos, Warshaw, Dejong & O brian. Biggot.

Unregistered
    If Jesus Christ himself would come down and become MPD new chief, you would find fault with him and call him names and accuse him of being a racist. It is unbelievable that O'brien passed away two days ago; And right away the shit talkers come out of the woodwork without knowing the first thing about the man, he was a 16, who arrested him, was he on duty. I feel sorry for his family, hopefully they don't come to this site and see all this garbage. RIP Bill.

Unregistered

Chief O B.

Well said. My prayers are with the family.

RIP Chief.

Justa Fax
    piece of shit ass. you could not pays him on the swat runs or he would get upset. part of the 3 amigos, Warshaw, Dejong & O brian. Biggot.
    Hey ass wipe, obviously your military acumen is lacking. You do not pass the commanding officer even if he's crawling. Bigot? Is that how you justify bullshit? By tossing out nebulous crap wrapped up in the pretty bow called bigot accusation. Last i looked, a lot of whites, blacks, and Latins had very heavy hearts when his health was declining and they went to visit him.

The f-- cking cry of the asshole... He's a bigot, she's a bigot. Can anywhere any place ever have a disagreement with someone of another race, religion, or gender without being called a racist or sexist?!This place is a Petri dish for lunacy. Small minded idiots.

RIP Bill!

Unregistered
    I remember Bill, as a stand up guy. Who took the time to talk to anyone here and listen. He did what he could to help anyone. Yes he had his SWAT boy's. Who cares. We all have our favorite. Beside when Bill was here, we had a real swat team. That meant something. Who cares if he got a 16. I don't, that doesn't define the man he was here and the leader I came to respect. I'm glad I got to know Bill. Learned from him. Shame, after a man dies. Moron's come out of the woodwork to run them down. Over something stupid. Besides over the years how many officer we all known that's been stopped and let go? "C" shift in the late 80's on up. After work, those in most of the sector's would meet at a bar after shift.
    Were talking like 7 am. Not normal drinking times for folks. Those that knew Bill, know he was an good leader. Was fair with anyone. Didn't matter your race. He's like all the real cops and old timers. Saw blue. Not the color of your skin. Yet because he is white, he has to be a racist.

Unregistered
    Splain gracias Speak English ? "You could not pays him on the Swat runs" <<< WTF does that mean ?
    Miami High student ?

Unregistered
    Splain gracias Speak English ? "You could not pays him on the Swat runs" <<< WTF does that mean ?
    Miami High student ?
    Lmaooooo from kinder to city of miami

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast