Deputy Nezar Hamze - Page 63
Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    How much horror must we see before people realize this is a Satanic Cult...its not diversity, this is cultural suicide

Unregistered
    Has anyone ever had the displeasure of standing next to one of these sheikettes?? The smell alone is enough to make one die, let alone vomit!!!!!!!!!

Sysop

Deputy Nezar Hamze

Effective immediately all postings substantially discussing Deputy Nezar Hamze will reside in this thread. Individual threads discussing this deputy have unduly taken over this message board and are adversely affecting our users (and BCSO deputies). I understand that Deputy Nezar Hamze is allegedly Muslim and has ties to CAIR, which justifies the right of BCSO users to discuss related topics within reason (that don't violate our Terms of Use). New postings that are posted outside of this thread are subject to immediate deletion.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysop View Post
    Effective immediately all postings substantially discussing Deputy Nezar Hamze will reside in this thread. Individual threads discussing this deputy have unduly taken over this message board and are adversely affecting our users (and BCSO deputies). I understand that Deputy Nezar Hamze is allegedly Muslim and has ties to CAIR, which justifies the right of BCSO users to discuss related topics within reason (that don't violate our Terms of Use). New postings that are posted outside of this thread are subject to immediate deletion.
    He's not "allegedly" Muslim and "ties to CAIR" is a putting it very lightly.

http://cairflorida.org/profile?id=50...8eec887f00002f

Unregistered

Lightbulb Let's be loving...

Islam is a religious of peace. We need to be loving to muslims; they are human too and our brothers. Our Sheriff
    love everyone no matter the color, race, gender. He is the BEST SHERIFF EVER.

In loving service;

TRB

Unregistered

TRB - Great Job!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Islam is a religious of peace. We need to be loving to muslims; they are human too and our brothers. Our Sheriff
    love everyone no matter the color, race, gender. He is the BEST SHERIFF EVER.

In loving service;

TRB
    TRB you are a brave trendsetter! This Nezar Hamze thread has been all but forgotten but for you today. Thank you!

Thank you TRB for reminding us all about this upstanding Deputy and his service to the State of Florida. I think it is wonderful that BSO is protecting other counties and cities for free and that one C.A.I.R Leader and BSO Deputy, on his own time, and on his own time, has taught at least 40 mosques how to shoot and avoid a shooter.

"Last year, CAIR Florida launched a training program for Muslims to focus on mosque safety, home safety, personal safety and how to identify and combat extremism among mosque members, said Nezar Hamze, a Broward County deputy sheriff and council operations director who has trained about 40 of Florida’s roughly 100 mosques so far. Since Sunday, he has been deluged with calls, he said." http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/19...-shooting.html

TRB, do you know when Sheriff Israel be dispatching a special Christian Deputy to do the same for the churches and a Jewish one for the synagogues, statewide of course?

Keep up the great work TRB!!!
    You always provide great insight on how fair and honest our Sheriff is.

Love and Peace

Unregistered

News Flash

TRB you are a brave trendsetter! This Nezar Hamze thread has been all but forgotten but for you today. Thank you!

Thank you TRB for reminding us all about this upstanding Deputy and his service to the State of Florida. I think it is wonderful that BSO is protecting other counties and cities for free and that one C.A.I.R Leader and BSO Deputy, on his own time, and on his own time, has taught at least 40 mosques how to shoot and avoid a shooter.

"Last year, CAIR Florida launched a training program for Muslims to focus on mosque safety, home safety, personal safety and how to identify and combat extremism among mosque members, said Nezar Hamze, a Broward County deputy sheriff and council operations director who has trained about 40 of Florida’s roughly 100 mosques so far. Since Sunday, he has been deluged with calls, he said." http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/19...-shooting.html

TRB, do you know when Sheriff Israel be dispatching a special Christian Deputy to do the same for the churches and a Jewish one for the synagogues, statewide of course?

Keep up the great work TRB!!!
    You always provide great insight on how fair and honest our Sheriff is.

Love and Peace
    Jackasses NYPD has over 1000 Muslim Police Officers, and thousands of non sworn employees

TRB

Unregistered
    SHERIFF SCOTT ISRAEL: STOP SPITTING ON SOUTH FLORIDA

If Broward Sheriff's Deputy Nezar Hamze knocked on your door and you opened the door, would you let him into your home? Nezar Hamze is a senior official of the Council on American Islamic Relations, which was founded by the Muslim Brotherhood, raises funds for terrorists, and promotes a body of law that claims that Muslims are superior to non-Muslims, that Muslims can rape captives, mutilate, crucify, persecute, enslave, murder, and commit a series of other perverse and violent acts of barbarity commonly thought of as criminal and sociopathic. Nezar is a senior official of that illustrious organization.

So would you admit him into your home? Well, the outlaw Sheriff Scott Israel hired Nezar to work as a deputy in the Broward Sheriff's Office. Nice, huh? Scott-o says it is not a problem. Only thing is that the law and the Constitution says that it is a problem. The United States Constitution prohibits anyone from occupying any official post who has done what Nezar has done and does.

Raising funds for terrorists is terrorism. If you raised funds for terrorists, you would be a terrorist. And promoting the violation of American laws is a criminal act, as well as contributing to the corruption of the morals of minors. Mutilation? Crucifixion? Rape? Hey, Nezar....come on in!

That is what the Council on American Islamic Relations does: promotion of Sharia, and persecution of those who oppose it. That makes them criminal terrorists. Nezar is a senior official of the Council on American Islamic Relations. So invite him over for tea some time, why don't you.

Sheriff Scott Israel gives him access to sensitive and classified information and systems, to police and Homeland Security protocols, and to you and your family. Sheriff Scott Israel aids and abets Nezar's advancement of the agenda of the Muslim Brotherhood. Thank Scott Israel for his treason and endangerment of South Florida by voting against him in the primary elections of August 30th, 2016, just a few days from now.

Unregistered

Hamze

Mr. Hamze...Nezar, may I call you Nezar? I will not call you Deputy, as you are not eligible to be a deputy, according to the United States Constitution. You cannot have it your way, Nezar. Sorry, but you do not get to make up the rules. The rules state that in order to serve in any official post you must truthfully swear to support and defend American law. But you are a senior official of an organization that promotes an ideology that calls for many violent and perverse violations of American law. And you refuse to renounce Sharia. So you committed perjury when you took the oath of office, Nezar. You are no more qualified to be deputy than I am to be pope, bubba. And since you raised funds for terrorists, you are a terrorist. By thus aiding enemies of the United States, you committed treason. That used to be a hanging offense (might still be). So you can try to hide behind that outlaw sheriff, but Scott Israel's days as sheriff are numbered. And you're about to find out that there are others willing to enforce American laws, even though you and Scott are not willing.

Unregistered

Raid Mohammad

Yesterday I called CAIR offices in Tampa and Orlando to voice my objection to CAIR's diabolic and sinister tactics related to the recent issue with Rep. Allen West. As an American Muslim, I have every right to object to CAIR assuming the role of my spoke person. Today I got a call from Nezar Hamze. In this call, Nezar introduced himself as an executive with CAIR. First Nezar tried to intimidate me to stop calling CAIR. When he realized that this was not working with me, Nezar assumed the role of a law enforcement office. With very commanding tone of voice, Nezar shouted, do you know that I am a law enforcement office? I said what different does it make. Nezar repeated this at least five time and every time, it was louder and more commanding the time before it. Nezar was basically ordering me answer his command. Then he said you threatened my life. I said how, he said you just threatened to crush me. I said not true. What I said earlier was very clear. I told Nezar that the American people will crush, by bringing racketeering charges against CAIR. I told him this strong arm tactic that you just used with me is the very essence of RICO. I said you just violated the conflict of interest by switching to the role of a law enforcement officer when you originally called me in your role as a CAIR executive to conduct business that is related to your role with CAIR. I have been monitoring and studying CAIR for the last 20 years. I will be the first to take the witness stand to expose CAIR when the time the new administration slaps CAIR with all kind of racketeering charges.

When Hamze applied for the BSO in 2014, he e-mailed the Backgrounds division of the Sheriff’s Office, giving permission for them to contact CAIR-Florida. He stated, “I report to the Board of Directors and you can contact them for any information you need,” and he proceeded to give the numbers for two individuals who sit on CAIR-Florida’s Board, Board Member Rashid Abbara (a.k.a. Muhammad Abbara) and the Chairman of the Board Zaid Abdur-Rahman.

Abdur-Rahman, who is a black belt in karate, has called the arrest and conviction of terrorist Syed Fahad Hashmi an “atrocity” that future Presidents and politicians should “apologize” for. In June 2010, Hashmi, a former student at Brooklyn College in New York, was sentenced to 15 years in prison, after pleading guilty to providing material support to al-Qaeda. http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/ka..._CAIR.jpg.html

In July 2014, Abdur-Rahman posted a video to his Facebook page denouncing Israel for conducting air strikes against Hamas targets in Gaza. The individual posing as a reporter on the video, states, “[W]hen the IDF talks about hitting quote Hamas targets, remember that Hamas is the democratically elected leadership of Gaza, which could mean any government building or social services.”

In July 2014, a BSO ‘Employment Verification’ form for Hamze was filled out by CAIR-Florida’s Community and Government Relations Director Ghazala Salam.

This past July, Salam was featured on a video interview for al-Hikmat, the media arm of the radical Darul Uloom mosque located in Pembroke Pines, Florida. http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/ka...orida.jpg.html

Darul Uloom has been associated with a number of al-Qaeda terrorists, including now-deceased al-Qaeda Global Operations Chief Adnan el-Shukrijumah, “Dirty Bomber” Jose Padilla, and possibly one of the 9/11 hijackers. Interviewing Salam for the video was the imam of the mosque, Maulana Shafayat Mohamed. Shafayat Mohamed was thrown off a number of boards in Broward County for his outspokenness against homosexuals. In February 2005, Darul Uloom published an article by him claiming that homosexual sex caused the 2004 Indonesian tsunami.

In viewing Nezar Hamze’s applications for employment with the Broward Sheriff’s Office – both his 2012 and 2014 applications – CAIR’s fingerprints are all over them. And for someone like Hamze that makes sense, because CAIR is Hamze’s real life and loyalty.

On Hamze’s BSO ‘Off-Duty Employment Form’ asking to keep his job at CAIR, the form reads, “I further understand that the Sheriff reserves the right to approve, deny, suspend, and or revoke this request at any time for any reason.”

Given Hamze’s role in CAIR, Hamze should have never been hired for any position within the Broward Sheriff’s Office, let alone a position where he gets to walk around with a badge and a gun. No matter how one looks at it, Hamze’s hire is a risk to national security.

Yet what is entirely unfathomable is the fact that the BSO signed off on allowing Hamze to keep his job with CAIR, while serving in his capacity as Deputy Sheriff. If Hamze's hire reflects the BSO’s approach to combatting terrorism and engaging the Muslim community, they have effectively sabotaged themselves. http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2599...ob-joe-kaufman

Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast