Deputy Nezar Hamze - Page 6
Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a game changer, I am absolutely disgusted by this hiring.

I hope everybody lets their friend and family know about this……..

I know who won't be getting a vote from me or my family come election time.
    You are absolutely correct. All of the other political stuff may have been bad but this threatens national security. And whoever SI handlers are must be idiots to let this occur. Gunzburger, where are you? You think this is ok?

Unregistered
    Roll calls can be a very dangerous time for Deputies………..

Unregistered
    I'm pretty sure -- and by "pretty sure" I mean 1000% sure -- that backgrounds fully vetted this guy before they hired him as a reserve deputy. If there was anything questionable, he wouldn't have been hired. I get it: the guy is a Muslim and most of you hate Muslims. I'm Jewish (and a former New Yorker) and even I can readily admit there are good and bad Muslims (just like there are good and bad Jews -- Scott Rothstein, anyone?). We have many Muslims who live in Broward, work hard, and follow the allow. The current Broward County Mayor is a Muslim. Hiring this guy is seems fairly uncontroversial, even if I don't love his CAIR group.

Even better ...... watch Hamze on Jon Stewart's Comedy Central ......
    http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/yo...nt-in-the-room
    The guy is a self-proclaimed "Reagan Republican." Not getting that terrorist vibe here.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

To get hired at BSO, everyone goes through extensive background checks. This guy has done the same. How paranoid are we getting if we are now determining anyone who is Muslim is a terrorist.
    If you have solid proof that this man is dangerous and linked to terrorist groups. Speak up!! State your claims instead of putting all this paranoia for people to start freaking out.

If you got some facts to back these claims, put it out there. Stop creating hate where there should not be. If this man is anything that you are alleging, Put it in writing. Gunzie probably isn't reacting because it is a joke already.

Also not a fan of C.A.I.R. But I am not a fan of a lot of religious groups who force their views on anyone. We cannot start discriminating against all that are not the same as us "normal Folk".

Unregistered
    It is obvious that the last two posts were written by the same person, despite their attempt to mask it. NOBODY cares that he is Muslim. NOBODY here has a problem with Muslims, despite you saying that "most of you hate Muslims". EVERYONE cares (no pun intended) that CAIR has been identified BY THE FBI to have terrorist ties, and Hamze was the director of this organization. As far as him getting vetted through backgrounds, we ALL know that they are influenced by the 5th floor, and they're also not exactly infallible.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

He is WAY to biased and an activist only with concerns of Muslims not any other religions, he expresses in EVERY video viewed his goal is to represent Muslims and their fair treatment as well as providing them with attorneys, while that's just peachy, for Muslims, will Jews, Christians and atheists get the same treatment from him?

From Nezar's OWN comments, BSO cannot hire him:

"...feelings he has about Islam and Muslims will manifest into his everyday work if he happens to have Muslims that work for him and deals with Muslims he won't be able to hide it. He is a liability for Palm Beach County." (in Nezar's case, BSO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...HCx84PkRw#t=23

http://fl.cair.com/video/cairfl_want..._citizens.html

Also, he states:

"the hateful and bigoted nature of these comments is something that people, you can't separate, you can't turn it off. If someone feels like that, they feel like that all the time um and it raises concerns that they're working in the public defenders office". (And I'm sure Nezar understands that goes for him too, working for the Broward Sheriff's Office. What's good for the goose...) He said it; he CAN'T "turn it off".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TQiHL4aGL-0#t=135[

http://fl.cair.com/video/cairfl_want..._citizens.html

Unregistered

Thumbs up

I'm pretty sure -- and by "pretty sure" I mean 1000% sure -- that backgrounds fully vetted this guy before they hired him as a reserve deputy. If there was anything questionable, he wouldn't have been hired. I get it: the guy is a Muslim and most of you hate Muslims. I'm Jewish (and a former New Yorker) and even I can readily admit there are good and bad Muslims (just like there are good and bad Jews -- Scott Rothstein, anyone?). We have many Muslims who live in Broward, work hard, and follow the allow. The current Broward County Mayor is a Muslim. Hiring this guy is seems fairly uncontroversial, even if I don't love his CAIR group.

Even better ...... watch Hamze on Jon Stewart's Comedy Central ......
    http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/yo...nt-in-the-room
    The guy is a self-proclaimed "Reagan Republican." Not getting that terrorist vibe here.

Nezar Hamze tried infiltrating, I mean 'joining' BREC then threw Javier Manjarres of The Shark Tank blog under the bus saying Javier “encouraged” him to join the Broward GOP, funny, never saw this guy try to join via the proper way at the local meetings, just the one big one which happened to host Allen West? I'm sure his intentions were pure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b97UrbueRCU

Unregistered

Not so fast…….

There's an interesting video of Allen West and Mr. Hamze posted on YouTube. The information posted above is accurate: he works as a deputy sheriff and previously was director of CAIR. There is no evidence to show that Mr. Hamze's intentions are dishonorable, or that he is a terrorist. BSO's selective hiring practices continue to bewilder me. As far as him being a Muslim, that is completely irrelevant. There are thousands and thousands peaceful and productive Muslims contributing to our great nation, and I welcome them. It's the terrorists (of any religion) that I want OUT of my country.
    Let me explain this as clear and accurate as i can.

No such thing exist as a "Peaceful Muslim" Either you are or you are not following the written word in the Koran.

The terrorist in said religion are following the Koran when they usurp our Constitution and when they blow things up. The Muslims who are not participating in aforementioned events should be considered 'sleeper cells'

10-26?

Unregistered
    Is this guy still working? How can this be happening?

Unregistered

mules

Listen up

Are you kidding me with this shit you guys are writing about this guy. I read it for comedy but really read. This is the kind of mentality in the 50's about communism. Do a I think this guy is right for BSO? He is a political nightmare but BSO is very political. Everyone is out for themselves, we have lost the basics and it shows everyday. Deputies not writing reports, new deputies think they should not have to do anything to get into a specialty unit but guess what those units have always been who you know type of unit. Bottom line get rid of those units and put more people on the ground. Before anyone takes a shot I have been in those units. As far as the new guy, if its not him than it would be someone else. Muslim, who cares. Do your job and judge him on his job.

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast