Deputy Nezar Hamze - Page 55
Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Unregisteredr

Outlaw

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is in Tampa at The Champions for Justice banquet at the Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa -Usf/Near Busch Gardens
    3705 Spectrum Boulevard, Tampa, FL Phone: 844-653-8236

Who's embarrassed?
    Oh no, and this is an outlawed organization.? Better call the FBI. You would be great at stand up comedy. We can call your act, "the Conspiracy Group" 😂

Unregistered

Deputy Hamas:Charity Case

Thanks for the whinefest on ch 7 news. I don't have special police presence at my child's school, how come your kid has special protection. I guess muslim lives matter more, huh?

Unregistered

Thumbs up Hamas in Broward

"Terror Group Leader Appointed to Florida School Board"
    November 13, 2015

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/11/te...-school-board/

Salam’s CAIR-Florida has followed its parent organization’s pro-terror, anti-Israel activism.

CAIR-Florida Executive Director Hassan Shibly has referred to Hezbollah as “basically a resistance movement” and “absolutely not a terrorist organization” and, in August 2014, wrote, “Israel and its supporters are enemies of G-d…” In July 2014, CAIR-Florida" (i.e., Hamze) "co-sponsored a pro-Hamas rally in Downtown Miami, where rally goers shouted, “We are Hamas” and “Let’s go Hamas.”

Following the rally, the event organizer,
    Sofian Abdelaziz Zakkout," (the guy with our sheriff Israel below in the baseball cap) "wrote, “Thank God, every day we conquer the American Jews like our conquests over the Jews of Israel!”

In October 2013, CAIR-Florida signed on to help coordinate a nationwide annual event run by Islamic Relief USA (IRUSA), the American affiliate of Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW). The title of the event was ‘Day of Dignity,’ and the contact for the event was CAIR-Florida CEO and Regional Operations Director Nezar Hamze. Participating at the event were Hamze, CAIR-Florida Legal Counsel Wilfredo Amr Ruiz", (Hamze's reference on his BSO app.) "and Ghazala Salam, all wearing event t-shirts with Islamic Relief logos on them. CAIR-Florida has continued to help coordinate the ‘Day of Dignity.’ In August 2015, Hamze, Salam and Ruiz once again represented Islamic Relief for the event.

Unregistered
    Heeeeerrrrreeeeeee's Hammy!

and here's our own Deputy chillin' and kicking it his buddy and Sheriff's radical POS Sofian Zakkout:

November 13, 2015

Salam’s CAIR-Florida has followed its parent organization’s pro-terror, anti-Israel activism.

CAIR-Florida Executive Director Hassan Shibly has referred to Hezbollah as “basically a resistance movement” and “absolutely not a terrorist organization” and, in August 2014, wrote, “Israel and its supporters are enemies of G-d…” In July 2014, CAIR-Florida" (i.e., Hamze) "co-sponsored a pro-Hamas rally in Downtown Miami, where rally goers shouted, “We are Hamas” and “Let’s go Hamas.”

Sofian Abdelaziz Zakkout," (the guy with our sheriff Israel below in the baseball cap) "wrote, “Thank God, every day we conquer the American Jews like our conquests over the Jews of Israel!”

In October 2013, CAIR-Florida signed on to help coordinate a nationwide annual event run by Islamic Relief USA (IRUSA), the American affiliate of Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW). The title of the event was ‘Day of Dignity,’ and the contact for the event was CAIR-Florida CEO and Regional Operations Director Nezar Hamze. Participating at the event were Hamze, CAIR-Florida Legal Counsel Wilfredo Amr Ruiz", (Hamze's reference on his BSO app.) "and Ghazala Salam, all wearing event t-shirts with Islamic Relief logos on them. CAIR-Florida has continued to help coordinate the ‘Day of Dignity.’ In August 2015, Hamze, Salam and Ruiz once again represented Islamic Relief for the event.

Unregistered
    November 13, 2015

What a better way for the school system to start shoving ISLAM down the throats of our CHILDREN. Wake up people this shit has to stop.,

Unregistered
    Thanks for the whinefest on ch 7 news. I don't have special police presence at my child's school, how come your kid has special protection. I guess muslim lives matter more, huh?
    What do you mean his kid gets special protection???

Who does he think he is the President……

Unregistered
    What do you mean his kid gets special protection???

Who does he think he is the President……
    Muslims aren't being attacked Deputy Nezar Hamze, CEO or CAIR Nezar Hamze, INFIDELS ARE!! How about details and police protection for our Christian and Hebrew schools? WE ARE THE VICTIMS, you pompous fat-f**K, YOU are the aggressors and the fire-starters and the sue-ers.

If you listen to the Hamas little cry fest, he announces that his daughter's Broward Muslim school gets protection---

"However, he said, there is some additional security at his daughter's Muslim school in Broward County. He added other mosques across South Florida also step up their security measures during times like these".
    http://www.wsvn.com/story/30532601/s...-paris-attacks

Unregistered
    Can't wait till 11/21/15 in Plantation baby! Spreading shariah propaganda ALL day and night. Please join us so we can talk about our jihad and hate for the US and our 'upcoming themes and plans'

Unregistered
    Please give us some more info on this Plantation event so I can come protest.

Unregistered
    He also wants the mosque vandals caught and arrested for terrorism.

Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast