Deputy Nezar Hamze - Page 53
Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    He must be the Chief's new BFF, and is given the time off to attend.

Unregisteredyep

Sheriff Israel and Hamze to unit for Middle East control

Sheriff Israel and Deputy Hamze have united to form a coalition to take over the Middle East. The sheriff will control the non oil countries, while Hamze will be reaping the rewards of overseeing the petro oil countries.

Unregisteredoh

How

How can this possibly be happening. How can the Sheriff and a deputy be part of America's foreign policy.

Unregistered
    I see they started to pressure clean some of the faces of, somebody is getting nervous.

Was this approved and is this something that is approved by the outside employment form???

Unregistered
    Or he can be a clock builder, just saying.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see they started to pressure clean some of the faces of, somebody is getting nervous.

Was this approved and is this something that is approved by the outside employment form???
    The face of a hate group?
    The face of an anti-police movement?
    The face of terror?
    This is all on his off-duty employment form I'm sure.

Unregistered
    STOP THE PRESSES----------------
    Deputy Hamze leader of CAIR Florida needs some days from us otherwise he will have to call in sick to attend 2 more terrorist soirees he has been setting up November 14 and November 21. Thanks brothers. Contact d-15 for details.

If you refuse, I will sue your pants off under some bullsh*t loophole about religious freedom, Thanks CAIR!
    Take a gander at the line-up of speakers at the past event that Hambone put together (as per his job requirements at CAIR), as well as the line-up for his next 2 events.Hope the FBI is attending to nab some of these f**kers.

Unregistered

I think it was some kind of government art project (a very ugly one). Don't know you need a slip for something like that.

Unregistered
    That's great news Sheriff! Now all these imaginary alleged KKK members running around working here, trying to keep the 'brothas & islamic extremists' down can freely remove their hoods without repercussions. Ain't diversification great?

Unregistered

Fun Friday

Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast