Deputy Nezar Hamze - Page 52
Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please stop already!!! Nobody cares but the 28 that were thrown down the escalator then out the front door of the Public Safety Building.
    28 fired for supporting previous sheriff?
    I'd rather support ANY sheriff than terrorism.
    SI, your choices so you have no clue how to lead.
    Someone talks behind your back---and waawaa off with their heads (figuratively)
    But you'll hire and keep a terrorist working here who supports legitimately chopping off heads.

Dude, you're really f&%ked in the head.

Unregistered
    If Israel hears your talking bad about him your done.

He doesn't call you in to see if the rumor he hears is true, he screws you on the spot.

After a time out, he might call you to his office, and as long as you kiss the ring he just might put you back in that specialized unit.

Ask the motorman in District 7.

Unregistered
    Any new trips planned to Disney or Epcot??

Unregistered
    If Israel hears your talking bad about him your done.

He doesn't call you in to see if the rumor he hears is true, he screws you on the spot.
    After a time out, he might call you to his office, and as long as you kiss the ring he just might put you back in that specialized unit.
    Ask the motorman in District 7.
    How do we have so many deputies still working here then? Oh, has anyone broke the news to the sheriff that he's gone deaf?

Unregistered
    Nobody says it to his face jacka$$.

Unregistered
    spies...spies...narcs and spies...

Unregistered
    I was chosen by allah and the muslim brotherhood/hamas groups' leaders because my background was the least checkered. I tried 5 times to infiltrate various law enforcement departments and failed every time. I took advantage of sheriff Israel's weakness of diversification and him pleasing the progressive left, which is why I was hired with bad credit, a drug history of buying, selling, and using, AND I still get to work with a UAE stated and American affiliated Terrorist Organization, CAIR. Only in America, you stupid, dumb f**ks! Enjoy sharia biatches!

Deputy Ham and Noodle bake says:

We "request that the FDLE establish guidelines that vet and make sure individuals that are training our law enforcement officers have the proper academic credentials and/or experience," Hamze said at a news conference at CAIR's South Florida headquarters in Pembroke Pines.

"CAIR's statements are manufactured distractions designed to shift blame onto the law enforcement agencies that are protecting the American people," Kharoba said in an email.

…approximately 100 Muslim law enforcement officers have attended his training classes in the past 10 years. None has complained about the material, Kharoba said, and many have "concurred with CTOC's presentational material."

CAIR er al is accused of "selective quoting" without citing "pages and pages of proof" in the manual.

Nezar Hamze of the CAIR and the Muslim coalition has asked FDLE not only to stop using Kharoba and to develop standards for trainers, but to retrain officers who have taken CTOC programs since 2005.

Hamze said the training can actually harm counter-terrorism by chilling cooperation between Muslims and law enforcement (2012, Davis

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/201...-and-terrorism
    Assimilate or leave. You and CAIR can sue BSO when you get fired and take the $$$ and go to the Sudan and for a bargain build a little town where you can play deputy. You can even make yourself sheriff.

Unregistered

More time off for supporting terror

I thought he works Saturdays? He got off for this event that he organized with Hassan Shibly. He also got all that time off June/July for Ramadan. For a new guy on the road he sure has a lot of days to burn. Unless he's getting special treatment because of his religion. But our sheriff wouldn't allow that. And Deputy Hamas wouldn't lie and call in sick even though his religion allows for lying.

STOP THE PRESSES----------------
    Deputy Hamze leader of CAIR Florida needs some days from us otherwise he will have to call in sick to attend 2 more terrorist soirees he has been setting up November 14 and November 21. Thanks brothers. Contact d-15 for details.

If you refuse, I will sue your pants off under some bullsh*t loophole about religious freedom, Thanks CAIR!

Unregistered
    We are working on it, be patient grasshopper
    There is no way that picture exists.

Unregistered
    Drive by the numerous photos outside the Govt. Center and see for yourself. You take the photo and post it.

Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast