Deputy Nezar Hamze - Page 51
Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Unregistered

F Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fat azz dirtbag steroid using pot smoking terrorist
    This whole world is in the toilet!!!! F this job, and everything..... Its meaningless

Unregistered
    Can someone please post that disgusting photo of Hamze!!!
    FullSizeRender1.jpg

Unregistered
    Black Lives Matter!!!!!

Unregistered
    As you go to the main Courthouse or if you are working at the main jail, go to the Governmental Center Cultural Arts section on Andrews Ave. you cant miss it.

Unregistered
    According to Nezzie, this is his forte. This is what he does, says so on TV, CAIR, AND on his BSO Off-Duty Employment Form:

Work Days: M-F Work Hours: Irregular Work Hours (24 Hrs Week)

Job Description: As coordinator of CAIR Florida I will be responsible for assisting in community events and educational lectures. My job duties include: public speaking, fundraising, media relations, lectures, employment training, diversity and culture training. The nature of this job does not require any regular office hours and I am able to work on my days off and at my leisure (Hamze, 2015).

Here's what BSO, The Sheriff and Deputy NH's contract states:

“…I further understand the Sheriff reserves the right to approve, deny, suspend, and or revoke this request at any time for any reason.”
    So he'll strip awards from guys who are a good shot but back up terrorism? This guy is nuts!

Unregistered

Thumbs up Whitey- You're SOL

Cultural Arts At Downtown Ft. Lauderdale
    115 S. Andrews Ave, was driving by when I saw a photo of our very own Deputy Hamze posing with his hands around his face with the saying Black Lives Matter. Photo will be forthcoming.

Was this approved by our administration??

Is this part of his off duty employment with CAIR??

Can I pose for picture with the Clan????

Can I pose for a (photoshopped) picture with Hitler??

Looks like double standards to me.

The answers to your question above is YES, unless you're a white straight male Christian/Jewish deputy.

"On January 8, 2013, Sheriff Scott Israel - a 30-year veteran South Florida law enforcement professional - was sworn into office as the 16th Sheriff of Broward County. Upon taking office as sheriff, he diversified the department, redirected BSO's mission to focus on reducing violent crime, keeping kids out of jail and addressing the disadvantaged members of our community, including the homeless and mentally ill. As a result, crimes, including violent offenses, are down significantly and juvenile arrests have decreased through the Civil Citation program. Broward County is safer and more united as a result of his programs, community outreach initiatives and his leadership."

Retrieved from http://www.sheriff.org/about_bso/other/history/

Unregistered
    As you go to the main Courthouse or if you are working at the main jail, go to the Governmental Center Cultural Arts section on Andrews Ave. you cant miss it.

POST the Link please.

Unregistered
    ^^^Well said^^^

Unregistered
    I was chosen by allah and the muslim brotherhood/hamas groups' leaders because my background was the least checkered. I tried 5 times to infiltrate various law enforcement departments and failed every time. I took advantage of sheriff Israel's weakness of diversification and him pleasing the progressive left, which is why I was hired with bad credit, a drug history of buying, selling, and using, AND I still get to work with a UAE stated and American affiliated Terrorist Organization, CAIR. Only in America, you stupid, dumb f**ks! Enjoy sharia biatches!

Deputy Ham and Noodle bake says:

We "request that the FDLE establish guidelines that vet and make sure individuals that are training our law enforcement officers have the proper academic credentials and/or experience," Hamze said at a news conference at CAIR's South Florida headquarters in Pembroke Pines.

"CAIR's statements are manufactured distractions designed to shift blame onto the law enforcement agencies that are protecting the American people," Kharoba said in an email.

…approximately 100 Muslim law enforcement officers have attended his training classes in the past 10 years. None has complained about the material, Kharoba said, and many have "concurred with CTOC's presentational material."

CAIR er al is accused of "selective quoting" without citing "pages and pages of proof" in the manual.

Nezar Hamze of the CAIR and the Muslim coalition has asked FDLE not only to stop using Kharoba and to develop standards for trainers, but to retrain officers who have taken CTOC programs since 2005.

Hamze said the training can actually harm counter-terrorism by chilling cooperation between Muslims and law enforcement (2012, Davis

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/201...-and-terrorism
    You fat greasy funky fvck. Infiltrate and destroy? or infiltrate and control via shariah- get over it- allah is an azzhole and mohammad was a hermaphrodite

Unregistered
    We are working on it, be patient grasshopper

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast