Deputy Nezar Hamze - Page 5
Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Unregistered

BSO C.A.I.R.(s) 4 Broward!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Correct spelling
    Nezar hamze
    You mean these guys at the Islamic Festival with the Executive Director of C.A.I.R on OUR OFFICIAL BSO FACEBOOK PAGE? nah,

Unregistered

https://www.facebook.com/159190060784796/photos/pb.159190060784796.-2207520000.141134

You mean these guys at the Islamic Festival with the Executive Director of C.A.I.R on OUR OFFICIAL BSO FACEBOOK PAGE? nah,

https://www.facebook.com/15919006078...e=3&permPage=1

Broward Sheriff's Office (Official)

Captain Ira Goldberg with Wally Eccleston and Near Hamze, Executive Director of C.A.I.R. at the Islamic Festival at Salah Tawfik Elementary School.

Richard Aronofsky, Karla Vsd, Lillian Rush and 43 others like this.
    2 shares
    Maureen Eccleston How is your ear? Hope you are feeling better.
    May 13 at 7:29am

From:Broward Sheriff's Office (Official)'s Photos in Timeline Photos
    Shared with:Public
    Open Photo ViewerDownloadEmbed Post

Unregistered
    This is a game changer, I am absolutely disgusted by this hiring.

I hope everybody lets their friend and family know about this……..

I know who won't be getting a vote from me or my family come election time.

MOD 11
    Hey Mod 11, why was my post posted in response/reply to your initial posts? Excuse me, I meant NOT posted.
    Not sure what you are referring to or perhaps another moderator removed it. Please try re-posting. If it does not violate our Terms of Use it should stand. Thanks!

Unregistered

Question for All BSO

Why is this jailer, appointed Captain, wearing a green D.L.E. uniform? Go back to your white shirt turnkey.

https://www.facebook.com/15919006078...e=3&permPage=1

Broward Sheriff's Office (Official)

Captain Ira Goldberg with Wally Eccleston and Near Hamze, Executive Director of C.A.I.R. at the Islamic Festival at Salah Tawfik Elementary School.

Richard Aronofsky, Karla Vsd, Lillian Rush and 43 others like this.
    2 shares
    Maureen Eccleston How is your ear? Hope you are feeling better.
    May 13 at 7:29am

From:Broward Sheriff's Office (Official)'s Photos in Timeline Photos
    Shared with:Public
    Open Photo ViewerDownloadEmbed Post

Unregistered
    Be careful in Dist. 15, check for sharp objects and wear a turtle neck………

Unregistered
    This is great news!! Just another example of our in competent leader doing favors for political friends!!! Way to go Scottie!!

Unregistered

CAIR stikes again!!!!!!!!!

North Carolina Bans Islamic “Sharia Law”… Here’s How Muslims Are Freaking Out

The state of North Carolina has taken a step that many other states have taken to ensure that the US Constitution and the constitution of the state are the laws that are applied in courts, not the laws of any foreign cultures.

It recently passed a measure aimed at keeping Islamic Sharia law from being enforced in state courts, especially family law.

Similar laws have been passed in Arizona, Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Tennessee. A federal judge ruled the Oklahoma law unconstitutional because it discriminated against a certain religion without a compelling state interest.

The NC bill’s authors hope to have avoided that problem by making the language of the bill so that it applies to any foreign laws, not specifically mentioning Sharia.

The Christian Action League said this in support of the bill, via BizPac Review:

“There have been more than 50 cases in 23 states in which judges have applied foreign law, depriving people of their constitutional rights. Often women and children wind up the victims when Sharia law is applied. Under the law based on the Quran and the Sunna, the teachings and writings of Mohammed, there is no age requirement for a girl to marry, and acts of adultery or prostitution can lead to sentences of death. Many Sharia law problems in the United States involve cases of women being beaten by their Muslim husbands and judges ruling that because the men were not accustomed to U.S. laws against spousal abuse, they cannot be convicted.”

Of course, Muslim groups saw this as bigotry against their belief system. The Council on American-Islamic Relations came out against the bill, urging the governor to veto it. Deseret News reports:

CAIR sent out a national “action alert” urging Muslims to call and email McCrory to ask him to veto the bill. Defending Shariah law from U.S. restrictions is one of CAIR’s top agenda items, according to its March 2012 statement announcing a “community toolkit to challenge ‘Anti-Sharia’ bills.”

The email CAIR recommended sending to the governor says in part:

This “foreign law” bill is a thinly-veiled attack on the state’s Muslim population, that only serves to marginalize Muslims and to deny them equal rights and equal access to the courts enjoyed by other religious groups.

Unregistered
    This is a game changer, I am absolutely disgusted by this hiring.

I hope everybody lets their friend and family know about this……..

I know who won't be getting a vote from me or my family come election time.
    http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...ading.cnn.html

Unregistered

Wink no 72 for you

Stay safe!
    That's okay sister, cuz if you did...
    FYI:
    "The Kurds have adopted a rather unique strategy for not only eliminating their targets, but also humiliating them along the way.
    According to WZ, Kurds are deploying whole units comprised of female fighters to the front line, which has boosted their recruitment numbers, and given them a psychological edge over I$I$. One female fighter explained why the Kurds have decided to put women in the thick of the battle, and it’s sure to make radical Islamusters go crazy.

“The jee-headissts(sic) don’t like fighting women, because if they’re killed by a female, they think they won’t go to heaven.”

Awesome. The Kurds have an understanding of what it will take to stop I$I$, and it isn’t peace talks or goodwill offerings. It’s bombs, bullets, and brute force.

Unfortunately, obama, considered by most of the world to be a weakling, will likely avoid taking the necessary steps to end the I$I$ threat to the West and the U.S., still holding on dearly to the belief that if you treat them like buddies, they’ll stop attacking you."

Hopefully, these women going to the front lines of battle will be successful in eliminating terrori$t$ and helping Irag and surrounding countries to be a bit safer in the future.

http://conservativetribune.com/kurds...es-fight-isis/
    http://clashdaily.com/2014/08/boom-k...son-hilarious/

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast