Deputy Nezar Hamze - Page 4
Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Angry Vomit in my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Uninterested View Post
    If this is true, Israel is done. In this day and age, time in history, where people are getting their heads cut off and the sheriff is allowing these suspect hires to happen, he is absolutely finished. The employees in charge of hiring should hang their heads in shame. This started when the media pointed out that the Sheriff was personally responsible for waiving the hiring standards when he hired Bergeron’s dingle berry doo boy don manes who has been arrested four or five times and then lied about it on his employment application … he is still employed. With each hiring approval pen stroke as ordered by your boss, the agency loses integrity.

Now your agency is allegedly hiring up deputies with ties to terrorism? Russ, you should be outraged. I know for a fact that Russ is not the kind of person to follow blindly like lemmings to the sea … this must be killing DiPerna. Glad I’m out!
    Scott Israel is his own worst enemy. He's like a train wreck, no matter how many people point out his errors and tell him there's sh!t on the tracks, he refuses to apply the brakes and do the right thing. Whoever was on the rag about the hiring of Don Maines, they called the ball ... they hit the nail on the head. As soon as it was confirmed that the guy lied on his application, he should have been terminated now we have this. For all of you morons who campaigned for this loser, how's that workin out for you?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott Israel is his own worst enemy. He's like a train wreck, no matter how many people point out his errors and tell him there's sh!t on the tracks, he refuses to apply the brakes and do the right thing. Whoever was on the rag about the hiring of Don Maines, they called the ball ... they hit the nail on the head. As soon as it was confirmed that the guy lied on his application, he should have been terminated now we have this. For all of you morons who campaigned for this loser, how's that workin out for you?

It hasn't worked out too well. I'll admit it. Now Sheriff Dummy has to go

Unregistered
    Lamberti sponsored Hamze through the academy. Then Israel hired him after he graduated. If you want to blame anyone, blame them both ... as they both were the ones who made him a cop.

Unregistered
    Can't put this one on Lameo. That's getting old

Unregistered
    Good luck trying to get the public to believe that a sheriff named ISRAEL is pro-Palestinian terrorists. They will laugh you out of town.

Unregistered
    Who's my 94? Hamas and ISIS. Holy Shiite Muslim. Cancel 94! Cancel 94!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good luck trying to get the public to believe that a sheriff named ISRAEL is pro-Palestinian terrorists. They will laugh you out of town.
    They know he's a fake. The jewish voters know it

Unregistered
    Hey Mod 11, why was my post posted in response/reply to your initial posts?

Unregistered
    Excuse me, I meant NOT posted.

Unregistered
    Lamberti had nothing to do with this person being hired, I believe he was self sponsored and hired under this administration.

The question is are they going to right the wrong.

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast