Deputy Nezar Hamze - Page 3
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 11 View Post
    At 1951 hours we received another report that this post violates our Terms of Use as follows:

"Thread by its very title insinuates that all Muslims are terrorists and all members of any Muslim organization are linked to terrorism if a terrorist connected in any loose way to the organization. Then you have people naming the deputy. Racial discrimination."

School Is In Session:

The title "BSO Hires Deputy with Terrorist ties?" does NOT insinuate that all Muslims are terrorists. It does not even mention Muslims.

Yes, people named a person that might be a deputy (his employment status has not been verified) which is not a violation. The spelling of the person's name may or may not be accurate (there are two different spellings found in news articles). It is also not a violation for news organizations, like those referenced, to write stories about this person.

Finally, you need to look up the definition of Racial Discrimination. Muslim is not a race, but a religion. And no, there is no Religious Discrimination in the thread either.

The following is directed to the user who keeps erroneously reporting this thread as violating our Terms of Use. You have the right to post your own views in this thread if you disagree with what's being posted. If you choose not to, then I must assume it does not bother you enough or that your argument is not strong enough. You also should educate yourself before making accusations that are absolutely not true. You are not doing yourself any favors if you want people to believe you are credible. If you continue to erroneously post violations about this thread which is abusing our system of moderation, you will be banned from this system and, if necessary, dealt with more seriously. If you need to make further inquiries, you can send an email to info@leoaffairs.com.
    Hey Mod, why didn't you post my response to this?

Unregistered
    Diperna is already reaching out to the Jewish voters
    And letting them know. For all we know this guy is ISIS? Is SI losing it? He is Jewish, correct? How could he allow this? He's turning his back on his own people for God's sake. The Jewish voters will not be happy about this at all. Bob Norman where are you?

Unregistered
    Norman is definitely looking at it. He is treading lightly because of the Muslim connection. Doesn't want to be seen as a racist.

Unregistered
    Here's Hamze trying to take on Allen West:

http://politicalpistachio.blogspot.c...executive.html

Unregistered
    If its found out that SI hired a guy who is affiliated with ties to a terrorism cell then SI is either really losing it or he's really just that dumb. This has nothing to do with racism. If its confirmed by Norman then the US Atty General must step in and force SI to step down. This is an absolute disgrace. Time for Diperna to pounce. Get on the horn Russ with Norman and do the right thing. You of all people should be irate over this!! Knowing you heroically served NYPD on 9/11 and your boss hired this POS. This is a national story

Uninterested

Angry If this is true .....

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If its found out that SI hired a guy who is affiliated with ties to a terrorism cell then SI is either really losing it or he's really just that dumb. This has nothing to do with racism. If its confirmed by Norman then the US Atty General must step in and force SI to step down. This is an absolute disgrace. Time for Diperna to pounce. Get on the horn Russ with Norman and do the right thing. You of all people should be irate over this!! Knowing you heroically served NYPD on 9/11 and your boss hired this POS. This is a national story

If this is true, Israel is done. In this day and age, time in history, where people are getting their heads cut off and the sheriff is allowing these suspect hires to happen, he is absolutely finished. The employees in charge of hiring should hang their heads in shame. This started when the media pointed out that the Sheriff was personally responsible for waiving the hiring standards when he hired Bergeron’s dingle berry doo boy don manes who has been arrested four or five times and then lied about it on his employment application … he is still employed. With each hiring approval pen stroke as ordered by your boss, the agency loses integrity.

Now your agency is allegedly hiring up deputies with ties to terrorism? Russ, you should be outraged. I know for a fact that Russ is not the kind of person to follow blindly like lemmings to the sea … this must be killing DiPerna. Glad I’m out!

Unregistered
    All the major National news outlets have been contacted. SI you have spit on the red white and blue. I can't believe i voted for your sorry ass

Unregistered
    Nazir Hamze. Google the name…….
    Correct spelling
    Nezar hamze

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Uninterested View Post
    If this is true, Israel is done. In this day and age, time in history, where people are getting their heads cut off and the sheriff is allowing these suspect hires to happen, he is absolutely finished. The employees in charge of hiring should hang their heads in shame. This started when the media pointed out that the Sheriff was personally responsible for waiving the hiring standards when he hired Bergeron’s dingle berry doo boy don manes who has been arrested four or five times and then lied about it on his employment application … he is still employed. With each hiring approval pen stroke as ordered by your boss, the agency loses integrity.

Now your agency is allegedly hiring up deputies with ties to terrorism? Russ, you should be outraged. I know for a fact that Russ is not the kind of person to follow blindly like lemmings to the sea … this must be killing DiPerna. Glad I’m out!

All the National news outlets have been contacted. I can't believe i voted for this communist.

Unregistered

Question Military

All the National news outlets have been contacted. I can't believe i voted for this communist.
    Does anyone know if Israel ever served a day in uniform? I mean a real uniform, that of the United States Armed Forces?

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast