Deputy Nezar Hamze - Page 2
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    There's an interesting video of Allen West and Mr. Hamze posted on YouTube. The information posted above is accurate: he works as a deputy sheriff and previously was director of CAIR. There is no evidence to show that Mr. Hamze's intentions are dishonorable, or that he is a terrorist. BSO's selective hiring practices continue to bewilder me. As far as him being a Muslim, that is completely irrelevant. There are thousands and thousands peaceful and productive Muslims contributing to our great nation, and I welcome them. It's the terrorists (of any religion) that I want OUT of my country.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ...There is no evidence to show that Mr. Hamze's intentions are dishonorable, or that he is a terrorist...
    I want to point out that nowhere is it stated, including in the title of this thread, that Hamze is a terrorist. It simply states that BSO hired a deputy with terrorist ties. If Hamze is the person referenced as being hired (a different post named him) and if he worked for CAIR (which appears to be documented), there is little doubt (according to the overwhelming documentation) that he does in fact have terrorist ties. Those ties might be indirect or direct, but I'd hate to be the person defending that accusation. Your points in the post, however, are well stated.

Unregistered
    Don't tell me, he has already signed up for the "Terrorist Identification class"? This way he can tell all his friends how not to be identified. What has happened to the background investigations in this place?

Unregistered
    Food for thought….

I think what all LEO's and the Country need to worry about is the security aspect of this. How many intel fliers regarding terrorism or any other sensitive information is put out by the FBI and other Law Enforcement Agencies.

Who should have access to this information????

The Country needs to wake up.

Unregistered

Ridiculous

Incompetent Sheriff along with all your top brass at BSO. shameful if true.

Unregistered
    Unbelievable video's, the Jewish voter's need to remember this come election time…

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 11 View Post
    At 1951 hours we received another report that this post violates our Terms of Use as follows:

"Thread by its very title insinuates that all Muslims are terrorists and all members of any Muslim organization are linked to terrorism if a terrorist connected in any loose way to the organization. Then you have people naming the deputy. Racial discrimination."

School Is In Session:

The title "BSO Hires Deputy with Terrorist ties?" does NOT insinuate that all Muslims are terrorists. It does not even mention Muslims.

Yes, people named a person that might be a deputy (his employment status has not been verified) which is not a violation. The spelling of the person's name may or may not be accurate (there are two different spellings found in news articles). It is also not a violation for news organizations, like those referenced, to write stories about this person.

Finally, you need to look up the definition of Racial Discrimination. Muslim is not a race, but a religion. And no, there is no Religious Discrimination in the thread either.

The following is directed to the user who keeps erroneously reporting this thread as violating our Terms of Use. You have the right to post your own views in this thread if you disagree with what's being posted. If you choose not to, then I must assume it does not bother you enough or that your argument is not strong enough. You also should educate yourself before making accusations that are absolutely not true. You are not doing yourself any favors if you want people to believe you are credible. If you continue to erroneously post violations about this thread which is abusing our system of moderation, you will be banned from this system and, if necessary, dealt with more seriously. If you need to make further inquiries, you can send an email to info@leoaffairs.com.

No Sh** that "someone" is reporting this as a violation of terms. Wonder who that can be? They infiltrate various government organizations with their BS propaganda when in fact they are out on intelligence missions counter productive to the values and safety of the United States and all we stand for. They then Sue and cry discrimination in order to further infiltrate which has the liberals and politicians running for cover. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast