Deputy Nezar Hamze - Page 13
Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your pathetic, here's what America thinks about Allen West the one term wonder. Malcom X says exactly what needs to be said. Watch this video and take a dose of truth.

Yes sir, CAIR is a National Security Threat boss, yes sir yes sir , we don't like CAIR boss .

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=znQe9nUKzvQ
    Oooo-we, yes Sir, yes Sir, CAIR is a threat. From your lips.

Stop trying to hijack this link to divert the truth, my brotha.

Taking lessons from Malcom X? Stop the soft-shoe. You're pathetic. I'll take Allen West over any leader. He is a hero.

ps- Will NEVER 'click' on a Malcom X link. He is insubordinate, militant, malcontent, anti-American RACIST!!

Unregistered
    Anybody who will come on here and talk about Malcom X as somebody that has any reveling come on man.

Jesse Jackson and AL Sharpton must be heroes of yours also.

Keep trying to get off the topic about the district 15 Deputy/ conflict of interest Nazir Hamze. What's his title now CAIR Regional director.

Unregistered
    Oooo-we, yes Sir, yes Sir, CAIR is a threat. From your lips.

Stop trying to hijack this link to divert the truth, my brotha.

Taking lessons from Malcom X? Stop the soft-shoe. You're pathetic. I'll take Allen West over any leader. He is a hero.

ps- Will NEVER 'click' on a Malcom X link. He is insubordinate, militant, malcontent, anti-American RACIST!!
    Thats funny, That's exactly what we say about Allen West, insubordinate, militant, malcontent, anti-American, anti Muslim, anti gay, anti women's rights, court marshaled war criminal. I guess we have more in common than you think. Except ,Allen West is a thug.

You think if you keep posting b... s... we will listen to your racist a.., think again "Brotha". We see right through your hate. Again your truth is bulllllllllllll sh.........

Have fun at your Tea Party meetings and give our best the grand wizard.

Unregistered
    Thats funny, That's exactly what we say about Allen West, insubordinate, militant, malcontent, anti-American, anti Muslim, anti gay, anti women's rights, court marshaled war criminal. I guess we have more in common than you think. Except ,Allen West is a thug.

You think if you keep posting b... s... we will listen to your racist a.., think again "Brotha". We see right through your hate. Again your truth is bulllllllllllll sh.........

You’re funny as shite. Allen West wasn’t a court-martialed war criminal you uneducated moron. Thank God he’s a war hero. You’re not fit to shine his boots, my brotha. “WE”? YOU are a total loner loser who spews talking points you don’t understand from your ‘leaders’. My truth is based on facts, thank you very much. YOU are so full of hate you can’t see straight, my brotha.

And as much as you try to deflect, CAIR is still a terrorist organization so stop the spinning. Enjoy your fellow black panthers, I hear their extinct.

Unregistered

Ill take the Grand Wizard any day than be a Muslim or a Black Panther wanna be (MY BROTHA).

F'in jacka$$.

Unregistered

Ill take the Grand Wizard any day than be a Muslim or a Black Panther wanna be (MY BROTHA).

F'in jacka$$.
    If you do, then CAIR can't support or defend you. Though they're big on civil rights and freedoms, it's only for Muslims, my brotha.

Unregistered
    ^^^ I hear you my homie, you better be careful out there those muslims are sneaky suckers.

Unregistered
    Scary stuff. I'm sure they are planning something. ...

Unregistered
    Real scary,,,this CAIR?
    http://tamaractalk.com/bso-recruitin...-academy-11903

Who started this crappy topic?

Unregistered
    Crappy topic, why don't you read up on CAIR and see why or better yet watch some video's

You always seem to do your homework on homeowner issues, why don't you educate yourself on the crappy topic.

Don't worry they don't patrol your neighborhood…..

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast