Deputy Nezar Hamze
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Deputy Nezar Hamze

CAIR, Counsel for American Islamic Relations, is on a FBI watch list for ties to funneling money to HAMAS. Now BSO hires one of it's directors as a Deputy. He'll probably be in SID Homeland Security 1 month off FTO.

Unregistered
    Disturbing!

Unregistered
    Nazir Hamze. Google the name…….

Unregistered

Holy crap-I came on here because I remembered seeing a lot of happy Facebook postings with SI & CAIR & was simply going to ask the sheriff to disassociate himself, or at the very least, stop linking BSO with CAIR. Nice to see other LEO's already aware. It's bad enough we cannot even enforce Florida & US laws, don't think we're ready for CAIR's 'type' of law.

Unregistered

Angry BSO: where criminals are hired and great employees get screwed!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Holy crap-I came on here because I remembered seeing a lot of happy Facebook postings with SI & CAIR & was simply going to ask the sheriff to disassociate himself, or at the very least, stop linking BSO with CAIR. Nice to see other LEO's already aware. It's bad enough we cannot even enforce Florida & US laws, don't think we're ready for CAIR's 'type' of law.
    The dregs of hiring began with the hiring of ex con Horsey boy Don Maines. The floodgates have been opened. Your chances of being hired at BSO increases if you have criminal ties!

Unregistered

what'd you do over the summer?

Holy war, Batman! Watch this crazy (warning-language, ya' know, for the kids) video from Miami (charges were filed).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlzCxzni89A

Happy postings like this?

Unregistered
    As a tax payer and voter I am out raged by this information.

Unregistered

Question inquiring minds want to know

Holy war, Batman! Watch this crazy (warning-language, ya' know, for the kids) video from Miami (charges were filed).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlzCxzni89A

Happy postings like this?

↑↑ABOVE FLYER↑↑ FOR MORE INFO CONTACT BR. SOFIAN ZAKKOUT

How's Hamzandwich's best-bro Sofian Zakkout doing these days? What are they up to? Are they organizing anymore 'peaceful' protests?

Unregistered

CAIR update

How's Hamzandwich's best-bro Sofian Zakkout doing these days? What are they up to? Are they organizing anymore 'peaceful' protests?
    Pro-Islamic Radical Rally in Miami
    Monday, 25 Aug 2014 12:37 PM By Daniel Pipes

CAIR’s mendacity is so widespread that I have an entire bibliography of my writings exposing the reasons not to trust it.

The flier, of which I have a copy, twice states that Sofian Zakkout organized the rally. Zakkout is so close to CAIR, he’s effectively a staff volunteer: he coordinates with it, is quoted by it, seeks help from it, and is listed as a contact by it. For more on Zakkout, see Avel’s exposé. A year earlier, he listed CAIR’s Florida branch on another rally flier.

It begs the imagination that he would list CAIR without authorization.

The Facebook page still lists CAIR as a sponsor, two weeks after CAIR’s statement of denial. Perhaps CAIR seeks to conceal the truth through semantics. Both the national organization — on the Facebook page — and the Florida chapter — on the flier — are listed as sponsors. The July 29 statement only denies permission from the latter, not the former. It is more than credible that CAIR national gave its permission to be listed as a sponsor while CAIR’s Florida chapter did not.

Given these facts, I disbelieve CAIR’s statement.

I do believe it sponsored the vile event in Miami; that its denial of that sponsorship is false; and that the despicable words at the Miami rally revealed the true face of CAIR.

CAIR must not be validated by invitations and appearances. It should be treated as a marginal and despised group like the Ku Klux Klan or the Nation of Islam.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/DanielPipes/C...#ixzz3Wfm9uIOI

Unregistered

Cair & amana

4 pics down on the left---Who on earth is the CAIR guy in the middle chilling with rabble-rouser Zakkout?

Where's Waldo?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast