Deputy Nezar Hamze - Page 66
Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165664656667 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s not forget about this guy our Amazing leader hired. CAIR and Hamze have been awful quite lately. I think they are afraid of TRUMP!! This guy is now an FTO in District 15...

Well that didn't take long. These kids today have zero patience. Looks like the sleeping giant has awoken.

Michael dowd

Michael dowd

Quote Originally Posted by Black Panther View Post
    If you want to be mad at someone, why not be mad at the person who appointment him the position of Deputy Sheriff in the first place? And if any of you jerks even BREATHED on your policy manual, you would know who that is... THE SHERIFF... This guy could NOT have been appointed to the position of Deputy without written permission (signature) of the Sheriff of the county... he signed off on it. Blame him... not the person that apparently beat the system.
    First of all punchy,you're not a panther and you're not even black! I know you and I love it watching you trying to be relevant here!! Lmfao! Ps punchy, the kla n is and was the military wing of the Democratic party! If you are a Democrat you support lynchings and white robes and burning crosses!

Mike harrell

Black panther ha

O black panther is Gay white Shaun 👑!!!!! brothers a white 🚹I Shaun King!! Police report from his high school proves it beyond a shadow of doubt!!! Black lives matter is embarrassed 😳😳😳! Shaun told a reporter that ALL lives matter! Stop soon on shaun!!!

C

CAIR, Counsel for American Islamic Relations, is on a FBI watch list for ties to funneling money to HAMAS. Now BSO hires one of it's directors as a Deputy. He'll probably be in SID Homeland Security 1 month off FTO.

Mike harrell

Black Panther

All lives matter! Muslim,chinese,, white people named Todd!, On simpson, Shaun King 👑 who is as white as Jimmy Johnson!! Even my life matters! All lives matter! So let's celebrate life then water board the shit out of gay home nazire, base nazkre, humus nazzey? Whatever!!

Unregistered
    Holy crap-I came on here because I remembered seeing a lot of happy Facebook postings with SI & CAIR & was simply going to ask the sheriff to disassociate himself, or at the very least, stop linking BSO with CAIR. Nice to see other LEO's already aware. It's bad enough we cannot even enforce Florida & US laws, don't think we're ready for CAIR's 'type' of law.
    Hush up child get a life

Unregistered
    Hush up child get a life
    See something say something?

Unregistered

Lgbtq 🏳️*🌈 vs the black vote 🗳

Scott Israel abandoned his purse of the black vote to go full blown looking for the gay vote. His queen 👑 Cronie Michael Albetta is helping him with the geriatric gay population in Wilton Manors. At the end of this month, Israel will have a fundraiser at Sidelines one of the worst bars in the city. Israel has been fooled by Albetta into thinking that gay people donate lots of money. Most gays in that city get drunk and/or high around the clock and they protest about politics but never vote in masses in particular on primaries. It’s my hope that the Log Cabin Republicans protest this fundraiser as a pay back for what Scott did to them this week.

Unregistered
    Scott Israel abandoned his purse of the black vote to go full blown looking for the gay vote. His queen 👑 Cronie Michael Albetta is helping him with the geriatric gay population in Wilton Manors. At the end of this month, Israel will have a fundraiser at Sidelines one of the worst bars in the city. Israel has been fooled by Albetta into thinking that gay people donate lots of money. Most gays in that city get drunk and/or high around the clock and they protest about politics but never vote in masses in particular on primaries. It’s my hope that the Log Cabin Republicans protest this fundraiser as a pay back for what Scott did to them this week.
    Here we go with the disgruntled POS that was fired for falsifying documents and turning on the bad Guys with lintel to get kick backs. This put plenty blue in danger. Glad you we’re fired and will never get your job back again. Now take your medication and STFU you POS...

Unregistered

Shariah Law dirty birds

See something say something?
    I heard he was seen in a mosque with more than 9 other men. More like hundreds. Enjoy your germs. How come people can't follow simple rules oh ye followers of shariah law?

Unregistered

Hamze has sit down with Taliban Imam

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165664656667 LastLast