4am bar hours

Thread: 4am bar hours

Unregistered

4am bar hours

Dont you think the fact that the #1 bar spearheading this gives away unlimited alcohol drinks to cape pd that are there off duty is basically bribery for them to leave the bar alone and stay open until 4am? I wonder if fox4 is aware of that

Rag dolls
    Where else is the Captain gonna be able to pick-up and toss his women to the ground if they cancel these extended hours? Calling BS on that swizzle.

I get knocked down but I get up again.

One of the boys!!

Don't be that guy.

Ya ever hear him say that?

Why are they protecting the good captain?

What does he have on them to hang over their heads?

Are they protecting his name from being published in the press for throwing that lady to the ground because they wouldn't want their name in the press if they got into a jam?

So he threw her down....not necessarily an unlawful or illegal maneuver and not necessarily a procedural take down according to our policy. He took a drunk shitbag away from creating more of a problem. Not an arm bar, not even close to an attempted arm bar, just a quick grab of her shoulder, spin her around and throw her down to the ground.

Ya bet your sweet Aspercreme if that were you or me, they'd tell the press that "Officer Smith/Jones is suspended pending the outcome of this investigation." Why not just say, "A 20+ year veteran, who happens to have been the captain over internal affairs is the person in this video. Although we are not condemning or condoning the actions recorded in this video, we are reserving comment about the ongoing investigation of Captain Michael Torregrossa at this time."

One of the boys
    Sooooooooooooo, the question now is:

Will he still be permitted to work details? Will he be taken off he detail list now that he was found committing department violations while working a detail. The administration usually throws that in there with others around here, will this happen to him?

Devil's soul now

Ya sell your soul, ya keep your job and rank!!

Once he's done with his suspension, he will be granted all rights and privileges as any other war lord on the command staff. He will be back sucking up those details. People will be singing Kumbaya in the hallways, a fatted calf will be slaughtered and they'll be cake of course. Can't not have cake. Jeez people get with the program.