Patrol deputies - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Patrol deputies

Unregistered

Big Belly Burqawist

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The sheriff runs the agency and continues to under pay his staff. He alone has put these people in place! Hold him accountable!!
    Blame it on the Bur Bur Bur Burqawist !

Unregistered
    Mike Scott is scumbag and always has been.

Unregistered
    Big Billy hates certified people. When he goes are raises will get back to eight percent.

Bogasshole

Bogasshole

Although I agree there are some crimes you cannot prevent, like the Sievers murder. I also think if South district wasn't ran by a group of Men who have NO business leading, I think the District would be way more productive. You have a captain that thinks traffic Op's on US 41 and probation checks will stop crime and the LT. Of CP main priority is making sure he's home by 5:30pm. I've NEVER seen him at night. The night time Sgt. Seems to be a good leader and has a good shift but the day time Sgt. is a brown nosing ass kisser who has NO business as a supervisor. His shift despises him and the LT refuses to see it. The City of Bonita should be ran like a well oiled machine but it's not and hasn't been since the Capt and Bonita CP LT took over. Change the leaders in south and see the difference it makes.
    You nailed it. CP supervisors are a complete embarrassment to the agency and constantly treat those who work under them like crap. I would NEVER work for Bog and Pres. They need their badges ripped off their chest and sent packing.

Unregistered

Seven percent

7%

I think the Sheriff can pull it off, bottom line ,the starting pay has to get up to $40,000,what bugs me is that Planning and Research messed up the salary schedule. Hillsborough STARTS at 48,975 not 47,022, Sarasota STARTS at 44,800 not 43,264, Manatee STARTS at 44,250 not 40,650 and Metro Dade STARTS at 50,490.70 NOT 43,340 a BIG difference,
    if the Sheriff had the correct figures it would HELP our cause. The county commission SAW bad numbers. I think the Sheriff realizes that it is time for a considerable raise and I hope we get the 7% Thanks, for doing what is the right thing to do Sheriff.

Unregistered
    7%

I think the Sheriff can pull it off, bottom line ,the starting pay has to get up to $40,000,what bugs me is that Planning and Research messed up the salary schedule. Hillsborough STARTS at 48,975 not 47,022, Sarasota STARTS at 44,800 not 43,264, Manatee STARTS at 44,250 not 40,650 and Metro Dade STARTS at 50,490.70 NOT 43,340 a BIG difference,
    if the Sheriff had the correct figures it would HELP our cause. The county commission SAW bad numbers. I think the Sheriff realizes that it is time for a considerable raise and I hope we get the 7% Thanks, for doing what is the right thing to do Sheriff.
    Are you kidding "Thanks, for doing what is the right thing to do Sheriff" where have you been suck ass. We have been getting screwed for years by the idiot Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Are you kidding "Thanks, for doing what is the right thing to do Sheriff" where have you been suck ass. We have been getting screwed for years by the idiot Sheriff.
    No we haven't. Call it true
    We went thru the worst economic time in history of our lives
    Now things are getting better and he doing better

Unregistered
    I've been here 10 years.... Why am I still only making 39k? 7 percent is spitting in the face of us who sacrificed through the "dark" times

Unregistered

After 10 years

Then you should seriously consider going to Palm Beach or Miami-Dade, if you are not happy with 39,000 after 10 years, bet your not complaining about the free health benefits.
    There is a reason you are still here, either afraid of working on the East coast or you know you won't pass the background

Unregistered
    Funny Check Mikey's salary. Was given a raise ever year of the "Dark Times" through his Sheriff Union. Never turned it down, but refused to give anyone else a raise. He is a lying hypocrite.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast