ISII vehicles
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ISII vehicles

Unregistered

ISII vehicles

The weekly update said the new vehicles are on for ISII. Any idea what they are yet? We have heard everything from jeep cherokees to priuses.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The weekly update said the new vehicles are on for ISII. Any idea what they are yet? We have heard everything from jeep cherokees to priuses.
    Ford Focus. All the same color. White.

Unregistered
    Listen drive my old car and shut your mouth. You inspectors have ruined this agency. You look like a bunch of 3rd graders from JJ Taylor Grade School with those uniforms. Remember you are the lower class here at ABT and know your place. And stay off the real police web site.

Unregistered
    Listen drive my old car and shut your mouth. You inspectors have ruined this agency. You look like a bunch of 3rd graders from JJ Taylor Grade School with those uniforms. Remember you are the lower class here at ABT and know your place. And stay off the real police web site.
    When are they doing away with the inspectors. That program is a total failure.

Unregistered
    When are they doing away with the inspectors. That program is a total failure.
    You want to go back to doing inspections? I sure don't. The program works fine in my office.

Unregistered

where are the new cars

Unregistered

Any SUV's in the future for us??

Unregistered
    Any news on this??

Unregistered
    How about some used trucks!!

Just looking
    Do the investigator cars have lights? I think I once saw an investigator with a badge, did not know they had badges.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast