5th term? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5th term?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Hall do not read the other posts. Please run because sir, you are who made the Sheriffs Office what it is. You should go for number 5. You can do another 4 years with no problems. Go for it Boss!
    Really? You must be up for a promotion.

Unregistered
    Really? You must be up for a promotion.
    I was being sarcastic. Besides I am not in any way shape or form looking forward to Otis and Bobhead running the agency anymore than anyone else is.

Unregistered

Mary Jane rotten crotch

Thats sheriff hall anthem without a doubt. If chief dep BJ put on a long wig would look like the woman

Unregistered
    I say let's wait and see with Evers, but I think if he is going to get in it better be soon. I think BJ will be hard to beat,since Hall is supporting him. I'm not saying BJ is the best choice, I think he is going to be who we get stuck with.

Unregistered
    None of you have the balls to publicly support another candidate. Just accept the fact that Chief Deputy Bob Johnson will emerge victorious as Sheriff or leave the agency. Your venomous malcontent attitudes are better suited across the river.

Unregistered
    Really, publicly support someone other than BJ. If he were to get elected and you did not support him you are done. If he does not get elected he would make your life a living hell until the new sheriff took office. You would have to be a real genius to publicly support someone other than BJ. He is very vindictive and cares about no one other than himself.

Unregistered
    Really, publicly support someone other than BJ. If he were to get elected and you did not support him you are done. If he does not get elected he would make your life a living hell until the new sheriff took office. You would have to be a real genius to publicly support someone other than BJ. He is very vindictive and cares about no one other than himself.
    Just like his buddy Otis Beefcake

HoOcho

Blowing Chunks

Just like his buddy Otis Beefcake
    Otis Beefcake???? I JUST THREW UP IN MY MOUTH!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12