Captain JKS Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Captain JKS Appreciation Thread

This is a thread for all SPD officers to show their appreciation to Cap JKS for the outstanding job in promoting morale at SPD by solid leadership. Please share one of the captain's stories or leave your note of appreciation here.

Unregistered
    I would like to commend JKS on his foresight when it came to telling Officer Kimball he would be going to days, only to have to call him days before the shift change to let him know he would still be on nights.

Nice to see the city is paying 100-something-thousand dollars for your planning ability when you know career development positions are being filled right at shift change and to adjust accordingly before screwing with officers' schedules.

Unregistered
    This has the potential to get more replies than the cheifs list

Unregistered
    Remember the time SPD almost lost the K-9 unit? That was a kicker. That was after the K-9 Officers were forced to work patrol zones. The K-9 trainer/officer requested convenient hours for training to train the 2 newer K-9 Officers. Cap pretty much called him a slacker and put a stop to that nonsense! "Training...not important...knock it off!" SPD's highest trained K-9 Officer with numerous awards realized it wasn't worth the liability to head an undertrained K-9 unit so he resigned. Our K-9 Unit is now supervised/trained by St. Pete PD. That is a step forward.

It's the Cap's way or the highway. Good thing we have a good Cap to get us through these tough times.

Unregistered
    It doesn't matter. The chief loves Jks. They are 2peas in a pod. Moody, unapproachable, arrogant, and seem to enjoy the discomfort of others. Cudos to the chief for promoting another pillar of leadership just like herself. Treat people like crap don't support them and have no idea to talk to them, the three ways to get promoted under dipino.

Unregistered
    I have known JKS for a long time. He popped out of the womb an ignorant, mean, fat, bald little *******. He only grew taller, nothing else changed. He has destroyed any positive thing that there could ever be at SPD. The boat, one of the highest sought after positions at one time, and now, you cant even keep a guy in for a day. He has destroyed K9. We had 1 person, who stuck it out through all of the bs. He put in the time, and is the only person at the agency who knows anything about training dogs. He asks to work with the 2 new guys, so he can train them, and help them. Why on earth would they always work together, and never with SG? So, rather than do the logical thing that should have been done in the first place, he gets rid of the k9 trainer, and now ND is the senior K9 handler at SPD. Who is going to help mold them into knowing what they are doing? Stop walk and talk? What a effing joke. This guy is the typical loser, who was never good enough to be picked to play on the baseball team. Now he is the coach, so he is going to make everyone who was good enough, miserable on a daily basis.

Great job Chief, and PR. Sit up there on your thrones, while your little axe man ruins all of your one time peers lives.

BTW, does anyone know where I can pick up a marine radar, and a fish finder for pennies on the dollar? Maybe at the back door of a store where someone's buddies is employed. No, I didn't know we were dealing in stolen property, I swear.

Unregistered
    He has ruined everything that he is in charge of.

Patrol (NO ONE is motivated)
    Marine (no one wants to put in for)
    K9 (not at least meeting in the middle with SG and again no one wants to put in for it)
    35,36,33, 38 (again no one wants to put in for it)

Everyone is just waiting for their time to go to day shift patrol. No one wants the troubles of being in a "speciality unit" it's silly. This is not how a PD should be run.. Officers should work hard and be taken care of. There should be a line of qualified officers to put in for these units not just one or two unqualified people.

He is the worst boss anyone has ever had, I don't know anyone that has something nice to say about him

Unregistered
    He is not only the most awful bosses I've ever had, he is one of the most awful people I've ever known. I know so many people in the public, business owners and city residents who have been so disrespected by this sawed off fat little ass.

The fact the Robinson sits up in his office, while the beluga whale destroys everything and everyone in patrol is sickening. 2 years ago you were a probationary sergeant, have you forgotten so quickly what it's like to be treated like shit by your superiors.

Unregistered
    Are you people mad? This man just got an award for being a hero. And you are bashing him? He is a hero, just to whom? Was he the only person who voted? Did he invent this award just to give it to himself. JS, you are a loser, nobody likes you, and you love it. So Congrats on being the worlds biggest D-Head.

Unregistered
    With all of the terrible things he has done lately, how is this not back at the top?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast