+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
 

Thread: Beyonce concert

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Beyonce concert

    Have not heard a word from you guys, are you signing up for the concert. Miami Police is not going, are you guys doing the traffic too. WHAT IS THE PBA doing??

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have not heard a word from you guys, are you signing up for the concert. Miami Police is not going, are you guys doing the traffic too. WHAT IS THE PBA doing??
    Don't know about the PBA, but the new director will do exactly what Gimenez tells him. Still, management CANNOT compel you to work an off-duty job. Should they, the administration must pay overtime at time and half! Unless J. Perez, echoing the mayor directive, commands all job basis sworn members to work the detail; that would be a sight!

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    police will be there whether they sign up or not. to think that wont happen is a joke. Both MDPD and MPD will be working that event.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    police will be there whether they sign up or not. to think that wont happen is a joke. Both MDPD and MPD will be working that event.
    They will find a bunch of desperate officers that will volunteer for it at whatever rate. If not, there is also plenty of officers in Miami-Dade county that even though they're officers they agree with Beyonce and her lyrics. Sorry FOP and PBA, but sadly we are our own worst enemies.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I'll be there and I will take a black cutie 33 home with me.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Lucky for mankind your wife hid the viagra.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Folks let her pay OT no scabbing ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't know about the PBA, but the new director will do exactly what Gimenez tells him. Still, management CANNOT compel you to work an off-duty job. Should they, the administration must pay overtime at time and half! Unless J. Perez, echoing the mayor directive, commands all job basis sworn members to work the detail; that would be a sight!

    She wants to sing lyrics against us then it simple let her pay the OT rates don't work Off Duty

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You guys are all a bunch of wimps if you work this dirtbags concert! She bashes us & you're going to protect her!

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are all a bunch of wimps if you work this dirtbags concert! She bashes us & you're going to protect her!
    IF Juan Perez orders it, MDPD non-job basis sworn members must . . . at time and half!

  10. #10
    oldschool leo
    Guest

    Talking no balls

    no one has balls anymore, the new breed officers are as follows

    asskissers
    scared
    quick promotions
    political correct etc


    we should stick together regardless of race or color

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •