no one has balls anymore, the new breed officers are as follows

asskissers
    scared
    quick promotions
    political correct etc

we should stick together regardless of race or color
    Yes!! Completely agree

Unregistered
    All it takes is one person to get amped up with the anti cop rhetoric and cause a problem for officers. Do you want to be in that situation? Do you think for one minute that people at the concert will back you should you have to use force? It is not worth taking the risk. I don't think they would even stand up for a black cop if he were in that scenario.

Unregistered
    Take her to the zoo, retards like the zoo!

Carlito

$$$$$

Sorry guys but I need the cash. I haven't been on that long and don't get a lot of good good opportunities. They've also been cracking down on court OT and its affecting my paycheck. I don't agree with beyonce but as long as they pay me I'll work it. They should have a higher starting pay for rookies. It's the unions fault not mine.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlito View Post
    Sorry guys but I need the cash. I haven't been on that long and don't get a lot of good good opportunities. They've also been cracking down on court OT and its affecting my paycheck. I don't agree with beyonce but as long as they pay me I'll work it. They should have a higher starting pay for rookies. It's the unions fault not mine.
    Pathetic, but just another example of the new breed! She is a cop hating racist, if you can't abstain from working because "your an under paid rookie". Then there is no hope for you. If I were the union, I would publish the list of names of officers who work the event in the HEAT. I'm sure your peers want to see where your morale integrity lies.

Unregistered

So what did you expect

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pathetic, but just another example of the new breed! She is a cop hating racist, if you can't abstain from working because "your an under paid rookie". Then there is no hope for you. If I were the union, I would publish the list of names of officers who work the event in the HEAT. I'm sure your peers want to see where your morale integrity lies.

So what, did you expect anything else from these rooki. Bunch of scabbers and opportunist. They have no idea of unity, and have no clue pride. They stab the seniors, juniors, and even classmates in the back. They rat each other out to make the special squads and when they get in hot water they quit or call friends and family. They are even getting cars assigned out of order under the radar and all thanks to the connections. Look at how they're placed as FTO's, really these clowns can't even tie their shoes. They just don't get the point with the FTO thing, so great go FTO and breed more idiots it only makes me shine and look like a stud. Just look at the GIU squads with rooks they can't solve a thing, no follow up's, it's pathetic uniform has to put it together for them and then they act like they solved the worlds mystery. The CST squads are like reserve officers when you see them the whole squad has one drug arrest for the month.

Unregistered
    This is the new USA... It doesn't just happen here, it's everywhere. The NFL has players that complain about hazing & we have officers that complain to ia because senior officers treat them mean.

It's a whole new world.

Unregistered

PBA and the concert

No word from fat boy yet. Tough talk about simple stuff but he won't put his balls on the table.

Unregistered

Funny How

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No word from fat boy yet. Tough talk about simple stuff but he won't put his balls on the table.

Funny How with Loftus and JD he was Balls to the Walls against the Mayor. All the sudden even since JD was packing his Bags Mr Suprano "John" went silent. Then Juansito Dale Kulito gets on and boom you can tell where he's going all the sudden. Could Juansito bring So much baggage that's just to close to the PBA and "T". The lady with her video, the killings, the Memo from the SAO, the crime stats, the BS hiring tactics at the 111, and the Corrections incident. Too many things old Johnny could have had a slaughter campaign against the Mayor and his select Staff of Mongos but as we see nothing, quiet as a mouse not even a Fart in the wind. I guess it's all come full circle we shall see what the winds of change bring our way besides Tattoos, beards, and haircut controversy.

John drop the Pasta and get to work bud.

Unregistered

AAA December 24, 2019

Beyoncé tickets release date 07/01/2019. Git yo tix ASAP! We rollin’ loud in MIA.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast