I Need a reference to join Plantation Police Department

I Need a reference to join Plantation Police Department

I just lost my job and with my degree from USC (University of Santa Cruz 1993). I used to be a volunteer firefighter for the city of Plantation. I'm a very intellectual guy, too. I was awarded ten thousand smackaroonies for settling up with the last employer who wrongfully fired me; so it's not like I need to start another job right now.

I've told this story many times before, so why not share it with you, hey! Maybe you can help me.

Back in 2012 approximately 0200, I was working as a security guard for a private condo....I still don't know why this got me canned, but maybe it will shed some light on one of you. I answered the phone at the main desk.
    "Hello?"
    "You have a Baum that gets off in thirty minutes."
    I even jotted all this down in my security incident report, too. The caller was very impolite. I told him,
    "Sir, let me look in the condo's employee roster to see if I can find out for you, and besides, I never even heard of any employees by that name, unless this "Baum" dude, is a new employee."
    A minute, or so later I got back on the phone and told the caller,
    "Nope! You must have the wrong number. We don't have a Mr., or Mrs. "BAUM" who even works here."
    What a jerk! The rude caller became irate and threatened me as he shouted,
    "YOU HAVE A BAUM GETTING OFF IN THIRTY MINUTES! I'm going to KILL you!"
    I got into with this stupid, STUPID caller and I yelled back at him, too.
    "F..k You! SIR! We don't even have a resident living here by that name."
    This jerk went on to say that we are all going to die and that's when I hung up and called Fort Lauderdale Police to come out and call this lunatic at the payphone number posted on the caller ID, to set him straight.
    When the cops arrived, I told them this entire story and they told me they would get with my employer and see what we can work out about this rude caller and some questions about me as well. I really need to confess, there are a lot of DUMB people out there. So if there are any job openings, hit me up. I would make a very good cop working with you guys. Oh, one last thing. If you were arrested as a juvenile for shooting someone, do you have to put that on the application, even though I was a juvenile?

Unregistered
    Your either trolling or I think no one answered you as of yet due to your ranting your better off in security with a rubber baton no gun!!!!

Unregistered
    You passed the minimum requirements. If you're related to anyone here your automatically given a PLANTATI