Time for a change - Page 87
Page 87 of 264 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Enigmatic. Jeannette.

Unregistered
    unfortunately it is true the Dr did write that in a female pre employment interview, she was hired, he was fired.

Unregistered
    Let us look at the history of female officers at the NPPD, the last set of promotions what six commanders, couple sergeants and a captain, none were females. It is stated by the admin that none were experienced enough. I beg to differ. Two females employed by the NPPD applied for the open commanders positions and were turned down, both met the educational and experience level, instead promotion went to a male deputy from collier county. In the previous five open positions for commander numerous females applied, some African American, all turned down, five white males chosen. The Captain a white male, the sergeants all white males. A female officer formerly a K9 officer had her K9 stripped from her because her Labrador retriever was not aggressive enough, it was given to a male officer who got jammed up and now the dog is retired, with the female officer another female employee fired because a male was promoted to records commander and she spoke out on it. Another female was bad mouth by a captain at a training event, he was demoted to inspector. This department has one female sergeant who was appointed by Lewis, no female command officers. The best any female in this department can hope for is school resource officer or sex crimes detective, that's it. No one has asked for preferential treatment only fairness, which this admin and the chief has denied. You would think a chief who has a wife who is a patrol person in Sarasota would have a positive view on females in his department, this one is just the opposite. I don't think he is going to skate on this one. Just a note. in regards to the female commissioners, they all were informed of what was transpiring here and chose to ignore it. Just prior to lawsuit being filed DiFranco, Cook, Moore were again notified and asked to help, they ignored this again, thus the lawsuit. What a disgrace, females allowing gender discrimination.... It is time for a change, ABCD and M !!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I would say all the true colors are coming to a head in this sleepy town. Where is MR NGH ? Is he watching many things happen before his eyes. Just keep them open because you will now see poof ABCCD AND M.

I wonder why oh why Vespia was in Washington when his own backyard is filled with swill.

Well I guess in every profession there are nut balls. The difference in this situation is they got rid of the nut ball dr but left the rest of the nut balls in NPPD behind.

Unregistered
    It is also alleged that some of the chosen commanders had previous arrests for misdemeanors and felonies. None of the female candidates were better then a person who has been arrested? WTF?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is also alleged that some of the chosen commanders had previous arrests for misdemeanors and felonies. None of the female candidates were better then a person who has been arrested? WTF?
    Not that I really care there are many police officers who have been arrested and it was all swept away. The justice would be the same consequences happening to them as civilians. We know that will never happen. I take that back new technology is showing the american public the real story. ( not all the time just the bad apples)

Back to facts. from previous posts someone stated that their was never a female officer that could pass the test. also no female officer has ever wanted the positions? True or False?

This person also stated that the female officers were also unstable true or false?

I will say one thing there are to many white men on the force seems to be a white boys club

Unregistered
    Let us look at the history of female officers at the NPPD, the last set of promotions what six commanders, couple sergeants and a captain, none were females. It is stated by the admin that none were experienced enough. I beg to differ. Two females employed by the NPPD applied for the open commanders positions and were turned down, both met the educational and experience level, instead promotion went to a male deputy from collier county. In the previous five open positions for commander numerous females applied, some African American, all turned down, five white males chosen. The Captain a white male, the sergeants all white males. A female officer formerly a K9 officer had her K9 stripped from her because her Labrador retriever was not aggressive enough, it was given to a male officer who got jammed up and now the dog is retired, with the female officer another female employee fired because a male was promoted to records commander and she spoke out on it. Another female was bad mouth by a captain at a training event, he was demoted to inspector. This department has one female sergeant who was appointed by Lewis, no female command officers. The best any female in this department can hope for is school resource officer or sex crimes detective, that's it. No one has asked for preferential treatment only fairness, which this admin and the chief has denied. You would think a chief who has a wife who is a patrol person in Sarasota would have a positive view on females in his department, this one is just the opposite. I don't think he is going to skate on this one. Just a note. in regards to the female commissioners, they all were informed of what was transpiring here and chose to ignore it. Just prior to lawsuit being filed DiFranco, Cook, Moore were again notified and asked to help, they ignored this again, thus the lawsuit. What a disgrace, females allowing gender discrimination.... It is time for a change, ABCD and M !!!!!!!!!!!

Stop posting incorrect, inaccurate lies. The current female sergeant was promoted by Chief William Colligan

Unregistered
    Stop posting incorrect, inaccurate lies. The current female sergeant was promoted by Chief William Colligan
    and whats the point? I would say this proves the point even further

Unregistered
    Enigmatic. Jeannette.
    x26
    x39

Subject says 3-4 day turnaround.

Unregistered
    Not that I really care there are many police officers who have been arrested and it was all swept away. The justice would be the same consequences happening to them as civilians. We know that will never happen. I take that back new technology is showing the american public the real story. ( not all the time just the bad apples)

Back to facts. from previous posts someone stated that their was never a female officer that could pass the test. also no female officer has ever wanted the positions? True or False?

This person also stated that the female officers were also unstable true or false?

I will say one thing there are to many white men on the force seems to be a white boys club
    It is common practice especially in Florida that if a police chief wants to get rid of a employee and there is a collective bargaining agreement in place, he can avoid any progressive discipline clauses and have the employee submit to a fit for duty exam. There are no restrictions on a chief being able to use the Fit for duty for his crusade. He can order you to take one without any reason. The doctor is hired by the chief and paid from the chiefs budget. The previous dr the city has since had terminated was deep in the Chiefs pocket. In a certain case a male he recommended admin leave so he could distress, in a certain females case (nearly three yrs on the job) he recommended retraining ( which was not in his authority to do so), stress counseling and return to work, Vespia fired her, by the way the male officer verbally threatened and physically pushed the former asst police chief and yes let us not forget the present asst police chief and his psychological problems while at the sheriffs dept. Boyz club rules !!!!!!!!!!!!! Shortly after being fired this same female was tested by two separate Tampa doctors, one the psychologist for Tampa/Hillsborough county PDs and the other a police/.military psychologist and was deemed fit for duty by both doctors and passed all her testing. Both recommended she be returned to duty, Vespia refused.

Page 87 of 264 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast