Time for a change - Page 51
Page 51 of 264 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PD has a 14 plus million dollar budget, he has the seizure funds and other monies available. Think he spends all his monies on what they are earmarked for. The money is there, no one wants to sit thru CIT and some shrink from tampa, its like anything else, learn it and you have a base to work from, things go south and something happens, you tried sure beats the bam bam baker act plan that is now in use. Stephanie has her agenda and her right to speak her peace, she also has a sense of just what is imploding within this department. She confronted the bosses face to face and demanded change, any of us have the balls to do that?. She is not going to let this go, it's her mission.
    This place is imploding alright! But not because of Admin, it's because of people like you airing out what you think is important while stabbing the rest of us in the back. You think you are a Snowden, or a Manning, or Assange. You think lawyers like Andrea are on your side. All they care about is lining their pockets.

The things you've posted have been on SNN, ABC 7, TYT, NP Sun, HT, FB, ect. Guess what? The Governor has not stepped in. The FBI has not stepped in. The DOJ has not stepped in. It's obvious that they believe the civil settlement process is the most correct way to handle any PD wrongdoings, which of course there were no wrongdoings because those are the terms of settlements.

We are doing as a PD what our citizens and our elected body the Commission has approved of us doing. I know you're going to say "ABCD" or whatnot, but the fact remains, the citizens absolutely do not care. They didn't care in 2012 and they damn sure don't care in 2016. You can say that 19,000+ people have viewed these threads, good luck getting even 5% of them to show up at the poles and vote these people out. You can take your "ABCD" and replace it with "NGH" - not gonna happen.

I am an expert on the citizens of North Port. I live here, I work here my children go to school here. The citizens of North Port are the most disengaged, disconnected people I have ever met. The want the Kardashians. They want what Homer Simpson wants. They damn sure don't want to be bothered by the petty politics of City Hall. But most importantly, City Hall knows these citizens too. So City Hall just keeps giving it to them...

Unregistered
    This place is imploding alright! But not because of Admin, it's because of people like you airing out what you think is important while stabbing the rest of us in the back. You think you are a Snowden, or a Manning, or Assange. You think lawyers like Andrea are on your side. All they care about is lining their pockets.

The things you've posted have been on SNN, ABC 7, TYT, NP Sun, HT, FB, ect. Guess what? The Governor has not stepped in. The FBI has not stepped in. The DOJ has not stepped in. It's obvious that they believe the civil settlement process is the most correct way to handle any PD wrongdoings, which of course there were no wrongdoings because those are the terms of settlements.

We are doing as a PD what our citizens and our elected body the Commission has approved of us doing. I know you're going to say "ABCD" or whatnot, but the fact remains, the citizens absolutely do not care. They didn't care in 2012 and they damn sure don't care in 2016. You can say that 19,000+ people have viewed these threads, good luck getting even 5% of them to show up at the poles and vote these people out. You can take your "ABCD" and replace it with "NGH" - not gonna happen.

I am an expert on the citizens of North Port. I live here, I work here my children go to school here. The citizens of North Port are the most disengaged, disconnected people I have ever met. The want the Kardashians. They want what Homer Simpson wants. They damn sure don't want to be bothered by the petty politics of City Hall. But most importantly, City Hall knows these citizens too. So City Hall just keeps giving it to them...
    ABCD ISH Is gonna happen. An expert on the citizens of NP??? Really I did not know they had that title in good old NP. Disengaged agree yes some selfish and think of themselves YES. But dont you think for one minute things are not going to change this year. ISH IS GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    There you go Stephanie. Put the answer on LEO's and CIT. This comes down to $ and how the public sector keeps getting squeezed. Peddle on up to City Hall and tell them you want more $
    This is not a $$$$ problem it is a morality problem, it is a discipline problem and it is a Leadership problem. I will damn sure put a portion of the blame to a very limited few LEOs and the major portion of the problem directly on vespia who failed to address the issues.

As for peddling it up to City Hall.. way ahead of you there but thanks for the road map =)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    This is not a $$$$ problem it is a morality problem, it is a discipline problem and it is a Leadership problem. I will damn sure put a portion of the blame to a very limited few LEOs and the major portion of the problem directly on vespia who failed to address the issues.

As for peddling it up to City Hall.. way ahead of you there but thanks for the road map =)
    To Stephanie and all the NPPD rats: NGH - not gonna happen. If these brain dead citizens were ever going to put down the booze, or the pills, or the drugs, or the inhalants, or the ‘shrooms, or any infinite combination of the five, and do something about Admin, they would have done it already.

They do not care. They are not interested. They are not engaged. They are beyond apathetic. They are unresponsive, lethargic slugs. And yes, my description of the North Port citizenry encompasses our five elected officials.

You may ask how I could think this way, where is the proof? 19,000+ views from these losers and exactly how many of the 19,000+ have beaten down the doors of City Hall in outrage and disgust by all of this ‘alleged’ NPPD criminal conduct and misgivings and improprieties? How many have confronted their elected officials in any way that would mandate they change our Admin? That would be zero.

N-G-H

Unregistered
    To Stephanie and all the NPPD rats: NGH - not gonna happen. If these brain dead citizens were ever going to put down the booze, or the pills, or the drugs, or the inhalants, or the ‘shrooms, or any infinite combination of the five, and do something about Admin, they would have done it already.

They do not care. They are not interested. They are not engaged. They are beyond apathetic. They are unresponsive, lethargic slugs. And yes, my description of the North Port citizenry encompasses our five elected officials.

You may ask how I could think this way, where is the proof? 19,000+ views from these losers and exactly how many of the 19,000+ have beaten down the doors of City Hall in outrage and disgust by all of this ‘alleged’ NPPD criminal conduct and misgivings and improprieties? How many have confronted their elected officials in any way that would mandate they change our Admin? That would be zero.

N-G-H
    19,000 + are on pills and booze and whatever else. Does that include nppd? The commissioners? Gee do I need to join the 19000 plus because I live in North Port. I do believe you ate to many fruit loops this am. Oh wait are you a resident of NP? It could have been those pills or booze.

Dude another party and no invite for me.. Im really funny and can be quite entertaining, tried shrooms once.. <shudder> would never do THAT again and i rarely drink so i could be the DD to tote folks home after the party..

I dont believe the 19,000 views on any one topic is a direct count of the number of people who come here. I would love to see the site traffic stats to see if it represent 5 of us with no life .. 50 or 500 0r 1000 interested parties.. i dont know and suspect LeoAffairs wouldnt share such.. maybe they would..

All that said mr N.G.H., it will happen.. the only question is when and who else will have to go. City Hall is a whole other animal who rightly have lots of heat on them.. many many folks are seeking change on the dais for issues unrelated to NPPD but boiling down to the same things.. transparency and accountability. I know first hand, because many have reached out to me wanting to work together on the City hall problems so we can all get our respective issues addressed with a new Commission.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Dude another party and no invite for me.. Im really funny and can be quite entertaining, tried shrooms once.. <shudder> would never do THAT again and i rarely drink so i could be the DD to tote folks home after the party..

I dont believe the 19,000 views on any one topic is a direct count of the number of people who come here. I would love to see the site traffic stats to see if it represent 5 of us with no life .. 50 or 500 0r 1000 interested parties.. i dont know and suspect LeoAffairs wouldnt share such.. maybe they would..

All that said mr N.G.H., it will happen.. the only question is when and who else will have to go. City Hall is a whole other animal who rightly have lots of heat on them.. many many folks are seeking change on the dais for issues unrelated to NPPD but boiling down to the same things.. transparency and accountability. I know first hand, because many have reached out to me wanting to work together on the City hall problems so we can all get our respective issues addressed with a new Commission.
    Like I said, if these idiots were going to do something, it would have already happened. North Port residents are vacuous until proven otherwise.

Unregistered
    Like I said, if these idiots were going to do something, it would have already happened. North Port residents are vacuous until proven otherwise.
    Wow really. I am so glad I do not live in your world. I still believe, Have hope, try to see the best in people. It seems people like you just wanna sit back and play the ho hum card. Are you voting for trump?

Unregistered

N-G-H
    this is exactly what the mentality of the NPPD is and has been under this administration. brain dead citizens, pillheads losers and so forth. Suggest people march on city hall and demand change, hey stephanie, you have done this where did it get you. Besides isnt it a crime now to march on city hall, private property and such. Change this year is in the election booth on primary day. Pick the three new faces that believe that something needs to be done to oust the Neanderthals from city employment. maybe offer an early retirement or anger management for our friend here. Be very careful when flinging names and insults, it really shows your ignorance and adds credibility to the issues as described in this forum.

this is exactly what the mentality of the NPPD is and has been under this administration. brain dead citizens, pillheads losers and so forth. Suggest people march on city hall and demand change, hey stephanie, you have done this where did it get you. Besides isnt it a crime now to march on city hall, private property and such. Change this year is in the election booth on primary day. Pick the three new faces that believe that something needs to be done to oust the Neanderthals from city employment. maybe offer an early retirement or anger management for our friend here. Be very careful when flinging names and insults, it really shows your ignorance and adds credibility to the issues as described in this forum.
    Well here is the thing Mr NGH, the day may come when I decide to march through City Hall to protest.. it will be a fight bigger than just NPPD. We need to hold them on the Transaparency and Accountability thing as well. Messing with record requests is BS and will be stopped. That is a fight i could see myself taking to City Hall.. I might end up getting thumped or maybe we test if 3 commissioners can inplement Napoleonic rules that override my constitutional rights. either way, if i ever get to that point.. hope Josh has his cameras rolling.. it just might be epic and get him another trophy! LOL

Page 51 of 264 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast