Time for a change - Page 47
Page 47 of 264 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Leadership?

So the almighty chief gets his commander positions approved and makes 5 positions with 2 of those being given to outsiders from crony connections. Now he is going to hire his last position from inside the department with a promotion? NOPE, he's going outside once more. Is this the same person who has been in a command position for the last 8-10 years and professed to every officer what their goals should be to make it to a higher rank, yet for some reason can't find anyone he deems qualified to move forward and advance in rank? Seems the obvious here is that he has failed once more as a leader if he can not nurture anyone after a decade of being in a position to do so. I guess the city manager would sternly be asking him why he has failed to do so in his weekly off the books evaluation meetings, right? Haaaaaa, yeah sure he is!

Unregistered
    Not when your BFF KV lets you use reserve officer status without having to do any training or commitment to keep your certification active, even when he was working for Sarasota County. Anyone smelling another coverup?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not when your BFF KV lets you use reserve officer status without having to do any training or commitment to keep your certification active, even when he was working for Sarasota County. Anyone smelling another coverup?
    I would say this is a FDLE complaint, but you know how that will go since of course he has hired FDLE personnel

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    I find this amazing. Sgts and below are evaluated every six months. This goes to show that the city leadership is,a buddy club that won't document their own performance, but hey, if they did, do you think they would write anything bad? I doubt it.

Unregistered
    I find this amazing. Sgts and below are evaluated every six months. This goes to show that the city leadership is,a buddy club that won't document their own performance, but hey, if they did, do you think they would write anything bad? I doubt it.
    When is this going to change Insanity!!! North port is like the wild west. Police and public employees doing what they please. Some officers are allowed to bully and actually harm citizens no accountability.

No evaluations , No oversight it is time for a change alright . I say let us do it today because this has been going on way to long. What is it going to take. We have already verified proof of abuse by the police, sexual parties on duty. Suicides etc etc etc. what north port wake up Insanity.

Unregistered
    Every thing is being screen captured and videod 2 show the sheeple how disgustingly corupt u guys realy r

Unregistered

Congrats

Every thing is being screen captured and videod 2 show the sheeple how disgustingly corupt u guys realy r
    Oh look honey! I told you Johnny would be able to type without all capitals by the time he turned 20!

Unregistered
    When is this going to change Insanity!!! North port is like the wild west. Police and public employees doing what they please. Some officers are allowed to bully and actually harm citizens no accountability.

No evaluations , No oversight it is time for a change alright . I say let us do it today because this has been going on way to long. What is it going to take. We have already verified proof of abuse by the police, sexual parties on duty. Suicides etc etc etc. what north port wake up Insanity.
    You are a retard.

Unregistered
    You are a retard.
    Wow and can I assume you are a police officer. If so and if not this goes for your chosen word of the day.

Retard what uneducated bullies call people who they believe to be below them. Also disabled children may be called this by school yard bullies.

This word for the uneducated is frequently used. Why you ask when it is really not used by educated people . People with disabilities are retarded um no. So why would someone use this word.

Well it is used by bullies. What I can see from this site if the truth hurts or you do not agree. The usual thing to do is get into your bully mode. Well if you could do it on this site AND OFF THE STREETS IT MAY BE A LITTLE MORE ACCEPTABLE. Bully much

Page 47 of 264 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast