Time for a change - Page 259
Page 259 of 264 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2631

Unregistered
    Sounds like you need a seasoned cop not a political figure. Trust is gained not just given. Once a culture is set in place, it takes a lot to regain trust.. Good luck

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Speak for yourself. This place is moving in a positive direction as many have mentioned. You write as one who has left recently because either your were a problem or you were lazy which brought the attention on yourself. Move on please.
    "this place is moving in a positive direction as many have mentioned" Where has that been mentioned? Not here.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Amen Brother

Sounds like you need a seasoned cop not a political figure. Trust is gained not just given. Once a culture is set in place, it takes a lot to regain trust.. Good luck
    Absolute Truth.

Unregistered
    Change will be coming ,from a southerly direction

Unregistered
    Change will be coming ,from a southerly direction
    From where?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2901286]From where?[/QUOTe

I was just scrolling through does everyone remember this thread? Take a look way back when. Did anyone ever think that positive changes would ever happen. Stephanie Gibson was brave and never gave up on her pursuit to make change. She was frequently bashed through out the years to make change. She spoke the truth and carried on to make a positive difference. To all of you who bashed this woman are you still employed? If so I hope you enjoy your new chief Kharma. You can thank SG for that. I am wondering if you are looking back at your words to this woman and regretting them. Or do you choose to remain silent. Thank you Stephanie Gibson. You are an example to everyone. Never give up when you know change has to happen.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2949873]
    From where?[/QUOTe

I was just scrolling through does everyone remember this thread? Take a look way back when. Did anyone ever think that positive changes would ever happen. Stephanie Gibson was brave and never gave up on her pursuit to make change. She was frequently bashed through out the years to make change. She spoke the truth and carried on to make a positive difference. To all of you who bashed this woman are you still employed? If so I hope you enjoy your new chief Kharma. You can thank SG for that. I am wondering if you are looking back at your words to this woman and regretting them. Or do you choose to remain silent. Thank you Stephanie Gibson. You are an example to everyone. Never give up when you know change has to happen.
    So Stephanie Gibson is who arranged the new chief? Lol no, I don't think so.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2949985]

So Stephanie Gibson is who arranged the new chief? Lol no, I don't think so.
    No that is not what I said. She was a leader that helped make change. If she did not stand up against what happened you still would have had kv. From what I see north port does not like change. I am sure the good old boys would have been fine for years to come. lol I think so

Unregistered

Commissioner VC

Todays Sun Newspaper had an article on how our not so esteemed commissioner and the asst chiefs protector found a white packet of some substance on her daughters front steps and then hand carried it to the NPPD. Ok except she mentioned her daughter was in Nebraska facing legal problems ( wait wasn't it felony weight and distribution drug charges) Technically the commissioner was in possession of the cocaine once she picked it up and put it in her pocket. Someone lost their cocaine on a known drug dealers step and that known drug dealer just happens to be the commissioners daughter. Small world. one question who is the idiot who thought this would be a front page story in the sun... Certainly further tainted the commissioners profile. .Maybe someone should send a copy to the Nebraska authorities, I am sure they would be interested in any plea or sentencing agreement.….The apple never falls far from the tree.

Unregistered
    Todays Sun Newspaper had an article on how our not so esteemed commissioner and the asst chiefs protector found a white packet of some substance on her daughters front steps and then hand carried it to the NPPD. Ok except she mentioned her daughter was in Nebraska facing legal problems ( wait wasn't it felony weight and distribution drug charges) Technically the commissioner was in possession of the cocaine once she picked it up and put it in her pocket. Someone lost their cocaine on a known drug dealers step and that known drug dealer just happens to be the commissioners daughter. Small world. one question who is the idiot who thought this would be a front page story in the sun... Certainly further tainted the commissioners profile. .Maybe someone should send a copy to the Nebraska authorities, I am sure they would be interested in any plea or sentencing agreement.….The apple never falls far from the tree.
    Seriously??? You need a life if that's what you can turn into ugliness above!

Page 259 of 264 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261 ... LastLast