Time for a change - Page 246
Page 246 of 264 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2631

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

SPD MOUs?

Interesting, I also wondered when I caught that it was SPD that assisted us. I had a completely different take though. Maybe it was wishful thinking.

In a weekly highlight many weeks back, I saw that Lear met with Chief Peters. At the time I hoped that she was asked to help see us through this awful transition period. Maybe provide Lear some input on the new Chief hiring. Following that same delusion, maybe that is what they are hiding in the after event review. The push back i am getting trying to see what the actual event is, is very telling. 'After event review' might even be a SPD investigation to some of the concerns we have been raising over the past year...

Ok im awake now.. but I could hope as I believe the
    public has a right to know... just like we should also inform the public when there is a dangerous situation developing in their neighborhood.

On a very weird side note, ID channel had Monster show on this aftrnoon that presented a late 90s bank fraud turned murdr for hire case in North Port that SPD investigated. Thy kept showing shots of the pink castle but they clearly said it was SPD detectives. Perhaps there are old MOUs that are still in affect? (I will ask Josh)

Hope the new Chief repairs whatver the issues are with SSO.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny, I did that with Vespia when he had his "one-on-one" and not one thing changed when I addressed issues. Oh, wait a minute, I became an even bigger target.

PS
    Well you are in good company Pam.. Cap U, myself and many others tried to have a one on one conversation with him... in return we get a boot in our reputations and for some, their career paths too.

DRC.
    Last edited by Stephanie Gibson; 01-15-2018 at 04:06 PM. Reason: english correction

Unregistered

The titanic

Well here it is, the low, we have hit rock bottom SGT ML an acting commander. Mr zero integrity, Another one who has a permanent seat at Dr S, psych shop. This man is hanging on by a thread and what does our admin do, put him in charge of the bureau. This is sad. If we haven't suffered enough losing the integrity of our evidence bureau, now we have a habitual storyteller. But he has the qualifications, what a bachelors in music education and yes there goes the honesty, integrity and ethics. Finally, Vespia got one of his cronies to bite the apple and drink the Kool aid. Sorry state of affairs. What u going to do when he pops his cork again ???????

Unregistered
    Well here it is, the low, we have hit rock bottom SGT ML an acting commander. Mr zero integrity, Another one who has a permanent seat at Dr S, psych shop. This man is hanging on by a thread and what does our admin do, put him in charge of the bureau. This is sad. If we haven't suffered enough losing the integrity of our evidence bureau, now we have a habitual storyteller. But he has the qualifications, what a bachelors in music education and yes there goes the honesty, integrity and ethics. Finally, Vespia got one of his cronies to bite the apple and drink the Kool aid. Sorry state of affairs. What u going to do when he pops his cork again ???????
    Nothing against ML, but do you expect Kevin to make good decisions at this point? Let's reflect:

Liermann - backfired
    Stella- backfired
    Uebelacker - hella backfired
    Outside commanders (Brown, Rose, Platt, Barry hanging on) - omg, backfired
    Saxton - horrible decision
    Taking 6 years into his position to get rid of PN and CA.....
    Gary- this guys squad was a mess. Officer fired, sergeant demoted, two on PIP's... yep. True leadership material. Better make him a captain.

The list goes on. Kevin is a horrible decision maker, especially when it comes to picking people for positions.

Unregistered
    I heard his degree is from the eastern university of Alabama of Haiti online and he majored in fantasy football. 🤷*♀️

Unregistered
    It is a very sad state of affairs. I am glad to see that I am not the only one that believes the integrity of the evidence bureau has been lost.

PS

Wink Just smile..

How could anyone expect anything else from the current Admin?

Much like promoting a thumper to sargent will help our use of force issues, he promotes Laden.. that should really help with the treatment of women at NPPD.. but he really is photogenic. Clearly his b.i.t.c.h.e.s and h.o.e.s adore him... now why wouldnt we want him to mold our future force?

vespia ran off the men and women who might step up and say it as they see it. He promotes those that have self serving interests to protect his failed legacy. He is simply planting a row of sychophants that will blow the new Chief fairytales full of rainbows in attempt to protect his backside when he is gone. Quid pro quo. The deserving get screwed and the boyz get paid and the pompoms stay on to protect the mirage he left behind.. or will they? You dont think these same self serving yahoos are going to say their leadership failure was the problem of the dept do you? no these type of men find their lips switching allegiances as suits their self serving needs.

The Admin will be tested from day 1.. be truthful or not, when the facts come to light and they will be, well then we will see how they did on that first test.. then it will be Chef Kharma's to decide whether he wants them.. or professionals who understand that honor and integrity is job one as leader. The new Chief needs to be leading based on facts and not fairytales. I suspect in the end, we will end up with an Admin all from outside.

Almost there, just smile and bide these next few weeks/months.. changes are soon to come.
    Last edited by Stephanie Gibson; 01-20-2018 at 10:34 PM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    How could anyone expect anything else from the current Admin?

Much like promoting a thumper to sargent will help our use of force issues, he promotes Laden.. that should really help with the treatment of women at NPPD.. but he really is photogenic. Clearly his b.i.t.c.h.e.s and h.o.e.s adore him... now why wouldnt we want him to mold our future force?

vespia ran off the men and women who might step up and say it as they see it. He promotes those that have self serving interests to protect his failed legacy. He is simply planting a row of sychophants that will blow the new Chief fairytales full of rainbows in attempt to protect his backside when he is gone. Quid pro quo. The deserving get screwed and the boyz get paid and the pompoms stay on to protect the mirage he left behind.. or will they? You dont think these same self serving yahoos are going to say their leadership failure was the problem of the dept do you? no these type of men find their lips switching allegiances as suits their self serving needs.

The Admin will be tested from day 1.. be truthful or not, when the facts come to light and they will be, well then we will see how they did on that first test.. then it will be Chef Kharma's to decide whether he wants them.. or professionals who understand that honor and integrity is job one as leader. The new Chief needs to be leading based on facts and not fairytales. I suspect in the end, we will end up with an Admin all from outside.

Almost there, just smile and bide these next few weeks/months.. changes are soon to come.
    *****es and hoes? Wow, spoken like a true lady. **Most** of those who left, needed to go. They contributed nothing; they actually hurt this place. They were lazy, abused sick time, vacation time, complained about everything, milked calls, cut every corner imaginable. Stephanie, before you pretend to know anything about the 20+ that have left in the last year or so, how about you actually know what you're talking about. I know you have a hard on for the chief, and he will be gone soon enough. Before I'm accused of being a "chiefs boy" let me say that I can't wait for us to **hopefully** get a true leader in here. Kevin can leave tomorrow as far as I'm concerned. BUT, you can't take away the good he's done, part of which is FINALLY dealing with issues here, whether it be officers or supervisors. Anyone saying otherwise on here is one of the rejects that we no longer have to deal with, thank God. How good does it make you feel to constantly belittle our department, essentially our officers, who put their lives on the line every day and night for pieces of crap like you!? All because you called us for help with your out of control son and didn't like the way it ended.

Unregistered
    Stephanie, you need to realize you're a part of the problem, not the solution. It is NOT a police officers job to deal with a mentally illl subject, yet we are relied upon to control (without hurting anyone's feelings), diagnose and treat these people. Dedicate your time to the broken mental illness system, not the NPPD. What have you actually done to CONTRIBUTE to this? Other than blast our officers on here daily? You're a POS

Unregistered
    Ms. Gibson is what the POTUS would refer to as "fake news". Move on already.

Page 246 of 264 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256 ... LastLast