Time for a change - Page 243
Page 243 of 264 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2631

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone believe a Vespia backed candidate or a friend of Vespia will be not influenced or coached by Vespia, wake up, face reality. There will be no change in how things operate or how things are run, I would love to be wrong here, but Ive been around to long. The best candidate who is independent and wants to make changes will never be hired, one who will play the game and not cause further issues will prevail, its the NPPD way.
    Ok. Stand back. No matter what happens the new guy will have to be exactly like KV. Otherwise CM will have to completely shape shift into what he thinks the next, hopefully leader, will bring. Will he learn? Will he forget all that his professor preached? God willing. He certainly forgot where he came from. He is a kiss ass back to his teen years, no substance. Of course he will. He has no identity other than that of who's ass he is kissing. SS, JR, TD, JF. You are all on notice. Enjoy. We will.

Unregistered

Wow

well just wondering where in the world they got the new hire ( patrol officer) really ??? Escalating situations and victims with his behavior and words. No body cameras that is okay he was taped. Looks like another lawsuit. Keep a hold of your warrior rookies more law suits down the road wow. What a shit show

Unregistered
    I know, I know but I am going to say this anyway, just watched oprahs speech and thought hmmm, what do we have here, a few years ago, under Vespias reign (Captain/Chief) we had the sex parties and domestic arrests and sex on duty etc etc. All this whether it be badge bunnies or female officers was common knowledge, so admin had to know. One sgt who was infamous for this was called out and slapped on the wrist, and did again harass a female dispatcher, he was allowed to retire, she was fired. We have since lost what two educated female officers who wanted to be treated as equals, wanted to advance. I know the rumors uttered by admin and there cronies and just how they justified there decisions.
    But the facts remain today, female officers need to know there place, its either patrol or school resource or if lucky a detective position. We have one female sergeant in the bureau and that's it. None in uniform and none in any specialty units
    You would think our uneducated, unethical chief would recognize females and advance them accordingly, in that his wife is a patrol officer in the SPD. Was he threatened by the females because they were educated and he is not. Why would you want to lose one of the best CSI's in florida. One of these female officers put in for the position of commander, she would have been a great commander, yet his majesty hires a female,what twice fired, no one wanted, severely underqualified supervisor to do his dirty work and force out this decorated female CSI, destroying the integrity of evidence and crime scene integrity. Yet our female commissioners and our city manager see nothing wrong here. In todays society there is no more tolerance for the manly demeanor or the incidents which were condoned in our past. Throughout our country our leaders in both the private and public sector are being called out for there actual acts or there conduct when these acts against females went unchallenged by them, its called accountability. Capt M, was a supervisor, Vespia was the boss and there were female cadets in the classroom when asst chief MP went knifey , yet zero accountability. There is the problem, the rest of the world is holding our leaders accountable, but not here in NP, the female commissioners have turned a blind eye to the treatment of female employees throughout the city workforce letting men like the asst city mgr and his male dept heads to do what they do. The present Me To movement is more than a sexual harassment movement, it is a movement for equality and fairness, something that is so lacking at the NPPD. To our female commissioners, stop disgracing your gender and stop listening to the lies told by the good old boys, let common sense sink in, our leaders will lie and severely distort the facts to cover there a$$es, you say you have no say over the day to day, but oh you do, your pick of city manager has lied and shown he is not the leader you believed he would be. Do the right thing here, make them accountable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, thank you for the fine comments you made (about me). It is appreciated to see. With that being said, I wholeheartedly agree that there is gender bias all over the place with this Administration and City Hall is turning a blind eye to it all. I first apply for the Commander's position (along with another qualified female) and two men (so far less qualified that it was a joke). One of the men got the position. When he couldn't keep the position a month later, it was filled by the other man. How blatant can you be. When I eventually asked Capt. Morales what happened I was told that I "rocked" the oral board interview and I was highly qualified but they felt that "I might not get along with Administration because of me being outspoken". So apparently they were intimidated by a female. My "outspokenness" was only pertaining to issues that were the department was overlooking (i.e. improper chain of command, leaving evidence in the opening, unauthorized persons in the evidence room, etc.). I only spoke up and brought up issues that I could prove - nothing was addressed that didn't require it. After all, isn't that what a good leader is supposed to do, correct the wrongs. Finally, they hire an outsider for the supervisors position. This is a person that has been through several agencies (no loyalty), and apparently on her application North Port was not allowed to contact one of those agencies (hmmmmm, what happened there)? I also find out that she failed the background when she applied for one local agency and another local agency that she used to work for did not give her a glowing review. NPPD was told that "she is not a team player". How is that a qualified supervisor. Yeah right!! How clear that she was brought in to stir the pot and get rid of the squeaky wheel.

Shame on City Hall as well. I sent two (2) direct emails to the CM himself for an update (he said he would investigate my concerns during my exit interview). Both emails were ignored. Now I've sent an request for public records to City Hall to see where "the investigation" is and still have had no acknowledgement from them either. I guess PL was just blowing smoke to get me out of his office. Dirty politics all the way around.

Pam S.

Unregistered
    well just wondering where in the world they got the new hire ( patrol officer) really ??? Escalating situations and victims with behavior and words. No body cameras that is okay he was taped. Looks like another lawsuit. Keep a hold of your warrior rookies more law suits down the road wow. What a shit show
    How do you expect rookie officers to do? They are learning from the top. Unfortunately all the good officers are leaving. I am not sure what your situation was. However, I can tell you looks like the department is in shambles . Just look at this post. I dont consider this a ***** fest I consider the truth finally coming out of the glass house

Unregistered
    How do you expect rookie officers to do? They are learning from the top. Unfortunately all the good officers are leaving. I am not sure what your situation was. However, I can tell you looks like the department is in shambles . Just look at this post. I dont consider this a ***** fest I consider the truth finally coming out of the glass house
    Good officers are leaving? Ha! Maybe a few were good. 80 percent needed to go and this place is so much better now. You're obviously one of the problems that left, or we are still stuck with. People here are fed up with people like you and carrying your weight. Shape up, or ship out. The Bahavior of and lack of competence and work ethic in some here would never be tolerated at other agencies or businesses, and it shouldn't be here.

Unregistered
    Good officers are leaving? Ha! Maybe a few were good. 80 percent needed to go and this place is so much better now. You're obviously one of the problems that left, or we are still stuck with. People here are fed up with people like you and carrying your weight. Shape up, or ship out. The Bahavior of and lack of competence and work ethic in some here would never be tolerated at other agencies or businesses, and it shouldn't be here.
    First you are an a$$hole, plain and simple. Really 80 percent needed to go, than why are you still here? Well, it's simply because you are an A$$ kisser and certainly not because your such a good cop. You are the sad few who get by, not because your good at your job, its because you drink the kool aid. You are bashing your former brothers and sisters, you are the one that has no loyalty and needs to go. You are the loner. Sounds like the newbie who knows everything. The city's most perfect cop, step away from the mirror columbo, stop drinking the kool aid. Most of these gone officers still have friends here. With your attitude and demeanor you are headed for front page news. PS. before you bash others learn to spell or use spell check and learn to form complete sensible sentences . Wait, I am sorry you didn't you need to learn proper English (spelling and sentence structure) in GED classes. You are an embarrassment !!!!!

Unregistered
    First you are an a$$hole, plain and simple. Really 80 percent needed to go, than why are you still here? Well, it's simply because you are an A$$ kisser and certainly not because your such a good cop. You are the sad few who get by, not because your good at your job, its because you drink the kool aid. You are bashing your former brothers and sisters, you are the one that has no loyalty and needs to go. You are the loner. Sounds like the newbie who knows everything. The city's most perfect cop, step away from the mirror columbo, stop drinking the kool aid. Most of these gone officers still have friends here. With your attitude and demeanor you are headed for front page news. PS. before you bash others learn to spell or use spell check and learn to form complete sensible sentences . Wait, I am sorry you didn't you need to learn proper English (spelling and sentence structure) in GED classes. You are an embarrassment !!!!!
    This poster's "PS" comment about the other poster's grammar has me dying lol. Can you please read your own post and tell me you're serious?? Hahahaha.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Year of Kharma

For those who have bathed in the pain of the sacrificed cops and citizens..

well.. enjoy it now little boyz because there will come a beautiful morning full of sunshine, where kharma will determine that it is YOUR turn to reap what you have sown. You may hide behind your positions, cower in your anonymity.. but kharma knows exactly who you are and what you have done... Your lies, your deceit shant save you then.
    May she give to you exactly what you thoroughly deserve...

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    For those who have bathed in the pain of the sacrificed cops and citizens..

well.. enjoy it now little boyz because there will come a beautiful morning full of sunshine, where kharma will determine that it is YOUR turn to reap what you have sown. You may hide behind your positions, cower in your anonymity.. but kharma knows exactly who you are and what you have done... Your lies, your deceit shant save you then.
    May she give to you exactly what you thoroughly deserve...
    Calling us deceitful liars is not going to help your cause at all. When vespia goes who you going to go after then? You have almost a thousand posts on here and they all say the same thing. Quit beating a dead horse and get a life!

Unregistered
    Calling us deceitful liars is not going to help your cause at all. When vespia goes who you going to go after then? You have almost a thousand posts on here and they all say the same thing. Quit beating a dead horse and get a life!
    Hey there warrior!! Oh now it is time to bully steph? What is the problem? Did you not meet your bully quota on your shift?

She is not the only one that has called you out with your lies and deceit. The good officers that left have decided to join her in shattering your glass house. She is not beating a dead horse she has been the one person that did not back down . She is the one person that saw how you treated her mentally ill son and called you out and never gave up. No she should not find anything else to do. Why you ask? Because the good officers are sick of it and the citizens are sick of your bullying, uneducated, warrior tactics. It continues day after day. The reputation of this department is well deserved. Just watch some of you ass kissing warriors do your job. When vespia does go I hope he is replaced by a competent truthful person. A chief who will put little boys like you in their place. By the way these posts say more then one thing. So much that I think people are finally waking up. We have had enough. So save your ass kissing for kv he likes that.

Page 243 of 264 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253 ... LastLast