Time for a change - Page 239
Page 239 of 264 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2631

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2838217]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok Stephanie if we make your organizations formal that would allow us to file a law suit against the city if Morales is selected as the Chief. If there are other candidates that are better qualified such as experience and education in larger cities. I would assume if is appointed than the game was rigged from the start and thus money wasted in truck loads to just put the person they wanted in the position. The citizens want the best overall candidate for their money. A law suit would tie up city time and funds so must start acting now and bring in a law firm to assure that they do not select Morales. We need to pull all records between the organization selecting the Chief and the City. Also any and all emails from the Chief to the selecting organizations to assure there are no shenanigans.[/QUOTE

Lol. WAL-MART has a sake right now on tinfoil. Go pick some up and wrap some more around your head. It's seems to failing you. Morales did not put his name in the arena. He has told us he wants to stay where he is at for now. He is obviously finishing up he degree in hopes to becoming a Chief. Morales holds people accountable at the same time looks after the boots on the ground. I am one of them. I speak for many too. You guys are a comedy club on here. Sooo misinformed. Pelfrey is another one who looks after us despite what people say about him. Get your facts straight or shut up. This place is actually better now that certain people are gone. Oh wait let me put this in before you do. "smooch, smooch, kiss, kiss. Right?
    Way to much of the vespia Kool-Aid, everyone is taken care of Pelfrey and Morales look out for us yet, 20 of us are forced to leave this year, who looked out for them, our brothers and sisters, certainly not admin or the PBA we are short shifted and still underpaid, so you can go blow smoke up someone else's a$$, put your name in for commander since no one else who actually knows what's going on will. What a kiss a$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we would be better off without you, see how you would feel then,

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2838383]
    Way to much of the vespia Kool-Aid, everyone is taken care of Pelfrey and Morales look out for us yet, 20 of us are forced to leave this year, who looked out for them, our brothers and sisters, certainly not admin or the PBA we are short shifted and still underpaid, so you can go blow smoke up someone else's a$$, put your name in for commander since no one else who actually knows what's going on will. What a kiss a$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we would be better off without you, see how you would feel then,
    AMEN!! to that. Way too much of twisted politics. He has his "Yes!" men and we have all known that from the beginning. If you speak your mind (and I am speaking of me) you get into the crosshairs of leaving. Apparently some people can't do the right thing by bringing to the attention of the chain of command that procedures are being done incorrectly or not being followed which could potentially take down any and all cases due to chain of custody issues, or lack thereof. Even when it's brought to the chain, they turn a blind eye and instead start writing me up. It is what it is. You can't change the politics. The PD has lost so many good people with so much talent - that can't be replaced and a new Chief will no nothing of what was lost. What a shame!!

Pam S.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    If not, but for the Grace of God, there go I...

Merry Christmas all.. thank you for what you do.

Unregistered
    https://www.crowdpac.com/campaigns/3...ory-hutchinson

looks like cory, who ran last time for city comm, is running or thinking of running for a different office. State rep. for our district.

Unregistered
    https://www.crowdpac.com/campaigns/3...ory-hutchinson

looks like cory, who ran last time for city comm, is running or thinking of running for a different office. State rep. for our district.
    he is one strange kid.

Unregistered
    he is one strange kid.
    strange for wanting to help or???

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Strange for putting himself out there, publically.. his name attached. That prolly is a pretty strange act.. especially for many on this site who post anonymously. Such a brave one as to make such an empty crack about a young man who is pursuing his dreams..

I dont agree with all his positions but i am very proud of Cory for stepping up. He is a good man, from a good North Port family.. and shame on the cowardly s.h.i.t head who who would tear him down without factual basis or HIS/her name attached.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2838587]

AMEN!! to that. Way too much of twisted politics. He has his "Yes!" men and we have all known that from the beginning. If you speak your mind (and I am speaking of me) you get into the crosshairs of leaving. Apparently some people can't do the right thing by bringing to the attention of the chain of command that procedures are being done incorrectly or not being followed which could potentially take down any and all cases due to chain of custody issues, or lack thereof. Even when it's brought to the chain, they turn a blind eye and instead start writing me up. It is what it is. You can't change the politics. The PD has lost so many good people with so much talent - that can't be replaced and a new Chief will no nothing of what was lost. What a shame!!

Pam S.
    I wanted to add to this how I feel City Hall, mainly the City Manager, is just as unprofessional. I met with Mr. Lear on two (2) occasions for my "exit interview". Not only did I complete the Exit Interview form in great detail but I also attached an additional 6-pages of documentation. He assured me that he would investigate the complaints and keep me in the loop. I explained to him that not only were these documentations violations and poor leadership examples, but that some of these could destroy investigations and cases. I have since emailed him directly, twice, asking for an update on what he may have done and to this day (almost 3-months later) he has ignored the emails and I have not heard a word. I fully expected this outcome knowing that this is exactly why things will never change. I feel sorry for the citizens of North Port and their government's lack of professionalism. A true "good 'ole boys" network. Congratulations!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2842185]

I wanted to add to this how I feel City Hall, mainly the City Manager, is just as unprofessional. I met with Mr. Lear on two (2) occasions for my "exit interview". Not only did I complete the Exit Interview form in great detail but I also attached an additional 6-pages of documentation. He assured me that he would investigate the complaints and keep me in the loop. I explained to him that not only were these documentations violations and poor leadership examples, but that some of these could destroy investigations and cases. I have since emailed him directly, twice, asking for an update on what he may have done and to this day (almost 3-months later) he has ignored the emails and I have not heard a word. I fully expected this outcome knowing that this is exactly why things will never change. I feel sorry for the citizens of North Port and their government's lack of professionalism. A true "good 'ole boys" network. Congratulations!!
    This is no surprise, when you have a city manager form of government you essentially have a dictatorship, he has sole control of the city, it is makes it much worse when you have what we have, part time housewives as our elected officials, there is zero checks and balances here, complain to Lear, he stonewalls you and he has the final say, complain to the commissioners there standard reply is we have no control over the day to day operations, even though with a majority vote they can fire Lear...
    So what do we do, one option is we form a full time commission with an elected mayor, this was done before and abused, but NP is no longer a dirt road community, we eliminate the city manager, his assistant , we would no longer need them, make the commissioners run again for the vacant full time positions, if they qualify, this time establish qualifications, education, experience etc. This present administration is just an extension to jonathan lewis, make no bones about it Lear was picked because he can be controlled and is controlled. His assistant is still the henchman, nothing has changed, in fact it has gotten worse.
    A petition to eliminate the present form of government and go to a strong mayor and full time council, they cannot ignore this. We are no longer mayberry, we are no longer a predominately elderly community . We had faith in the new commissioners, they failed us miserably now is the time to take back our city. Another fatal option is to just stay status quo, they will eventually bankrupt the city and ride off into the sunset with pockets full of out tax dollars, cant wait to see Vespias payouts

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2842222]
    This is no surprise, when you have a city manager form of government you essentially have a dictatorship, he has sole control of the city, it is makes it much worse when you have what we have, part time housewives as our elected officials, there is zero checks and balances here, complain to Lear, he stonewalls you and he has the final say, complain to the commissioners there standard reply is we have no control over the day to day operations, even though with a majority vote they can fire Lear...
    So what do we do, one option is we form a full time commission with an elected mayor, this was done before and abused, but NP is no longer a dirt road community, we eliminate the city manager, his assistant , we would no longer need them, make the commissioners run again for the vacant full time positions, if they qualify, this time establish qualifications, education, experience etc. This present administration is just an extension to jonathan lewis, make no bones about it Lear was picked because he can be controlled and is controlled. His assistant is still the henchman, nothing has changed, in fact it has gotten worse.
    A petition to eliminate the present form of government and go to a strong mayor and full time council, they cannot ignore this. We are no longer mayberry, we are no longer a predominately elderly community . We had faith in the new commissioners, they failed us miserably now is the time to take back our city. Another fatal option is to just stay status quo, they will eventually bankrupt the city and ride off into the sunset with pockets full of out tax dollars, cant wait to see Vespias payouts
    we must have someone out there who has the legal knowledge to change this form of government, we need someone to formulate a petition, either online or a hard copy to change this form of corrupt government. Things will never change unless we the people change them !!!!!!!

Page 239 of 264 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249 ... LastLast